Premier League thread (7 Viewers)

clint van damme

I'm just talking generally. Their signings seem poorly thought out to me, there doesn't seem to be a strategy.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I think they're crying out for a decent striker.
Don't think last season would have been as bad as it was if they'd had one.
United the same.

Terry Gibson's perm

I'm just talking generally. Their signings seem poorly thought out to me, there doesn't seem to be a strategy.

But the sale of Mount looks good at the moment, Man Utd are another team that seem to be spending money on strange places.

Nuskyblue

Boehly surely can't afford for these massive fuck ups to continue. He's a billionaire of course but he's not Saudi/Qatar rich. Interestingly he seems to have a similar net worth to Mike Ashley. I genuinely thought he was worth more the way he's spunking it.

Don't think it's his cash... Saudis backing him isn't it?

no_loyalty

Desperate times for Everton if they can only attract Che Adams. One of their better players Demari Gray off to the Saudi league.

Johnnythespider

Booking players for time wasting at throw ins is fine, but then stopping teams taking quick free kicks while you ponce about with a can of shaving foam is poor. The player who got booked had the ball in his hands for less time than the player who eventually threw it to him

Frostie

Booking players for time wasting at throw ins is fine, but then stopping teams taking quick free kicks while you ponce about with a can of shaving foam is poor. The player who got booked had the ball in his hands for less time than the player who eventually threw it to him
Tomiyasu was perhaps a little unfortunate but it was clearly a deliberate ploy by Arsenal & they'd been warned about it just minutes earlier. Tomiyasu just happened to be the one holding the ball when the ref's patience finally wore out.

SkyBlueSoul

I've been dipping in and out throughout the day and am up to 17. Still missing some of the higher scorers though.

no_loyalty

Currently at 18 on the quiz, really struggling with D. I thought it was either Drogba or Dublin.

Ccfcisparks

Wolves selling Nunes to Man City. Wolves supporting mates furious with Fosun saying they are some of the worst owners in the country. Am I missing something? They took them from stagnant mid table champ to a European semi final.

Users who are viewing this thread