Premier League thread (8 Viewers)

SkyBlueSoul

Raya on loan to Arsenal for the season with an option to buy. I'm assuming this is another FFP dodge by delaying an outright purchase till next year?

no_loyalty

Another £35M being spent by Chelsea, they are signing Michael Olise from Palace.

Terry Gibson's perm

Che Adams to Everton for 12 million, there really is a lack of brain power at Everton they keep wasting millions on bad strikers they already have that hopeless one they got from Brighton who is a 1 goal in 30 man. Adams is 1in 5

Terry Gibson's perm

This Lewis Hall must be a hell of a player £28 million to Newcastle Arabia from Chelsea

Grendel

Watching Spurs v Utd , Maddison is on a different level today, really really special talent. Spurs looking good

Seriously get that stupid Chelsea badge off your avatar

clint van damme

Watching Spurs v Utd , Maddison is on a different level today, really really special talent. Spurs looking good

I don't blame Kane for leaving but they're missing him and the signs are he'd thrive in this team

They need a striker because Richarlison isn't good enough.

Terry Gibson's perm

Really enjoyed watching Spurs full of energy and seem to want to push forward, if they can get a striker who wants to play as a real number nine they will do well. Kane would have got in the way int his side as he was always dropping deep.

Maddison just gliding through the game, not sure what Man Utd are really but they don’t look very good

clint van damme

Really enjoyed watching Spurs full of energy and seem to want to push forward, if they can get a striker who wants to play as a real number nine they will do well. Kane would have got in the way int his side as he was always dropping deep.

Maddison just gliding through the game, not sure what Man Utd are really but they don’t look very good

Think Kane would have done well in this set up.

Terry Gibson's perm

Mason Mount looks really poor at the moment but Southgate will still be desperate to pick him, the Spurs midfield have just over run him

Terry Gibson's perm

The Man City game has been a Foden masterclass what a player, when you have him Maddison, Grealish, Rice and Bellingham southgate has no point in picking Henderson and Mount needs to look for some Scottish grandparents

clint van damme

Anyone else find Man City a bit boring to watch?

They've got individuals like Debruyne and Foden who I could watch all day but their general play isn't that exciting.

Thinking back to some of Fergusons and Wengers team who were a joy to watch.

ovduk78

Anyone else find Man City a bit boring to watch?

They've got individuals like Debruyne and Foden who I could watch all day but their general play isn't that exciting.

Thinking back to some of Fergusons and Wengers team who were a joy to watch.
I'm with you on this. I watched some of yesterday's game and their was no atmosphere, I don't know if it's because of the way Man City play. Also Darren Fletcher, they are not the Sky Blues 🤬

Users who are viewing this thread