Premier League thread (4 Viewers)

Mcbean

They looked so out of depth against a Chelsea team full of people who don’t know how to play together Mattsen did well out of his loans - Giles also done well out of the loans eventually but it’s all down hill from here

CCFCSteve

View attachment 31620
Get comfy down there you fucking pricks, you won’t be moving 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Probably not but not sure we should have any hate for Luton. Fair play to them. To get to the Prem on a limited budget after coming up through the leagues. They will probably be way out their depth but they’re focussed on building a new stadium with the TV cash that will stand them in good stead in future.

They finished third in the league 10 points ahead of us and were beaten semi finalists the season before. However much it hurt, if one of us deserved to go up on pens it was probably them.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Personally I'm fine with Luton being there - they earned it. Whether they spend loads of money trying to stay there or not, or try and change their style of play or not, doesn't bother me one bit.

They need a new stadium and focusing their PL windfall on that is a far more sensible approach than spending loads on players who probably wouldn't keep them up anyway and would just waltz off after a year with a huge amount of that money stuffed in their back pocket. In fact, there's part of me that would love them to stay up having spent next to nothing and playing the type of football they're comfortable with. Show up the billionnaires spending ridiculous amounts of money on transfers and wages. If they try and play PL teams at silky football, they're going to get hammered. So why not try and do it the way that's served them so well over the past few years? You wouldn't look at a small boxer and complain that they didn't stand toe to toe with the heavyweight champ and slug it out.

Terry Gibson's perm

How stupid by the fan who came on the pitch jumping on the back of your star striker, it’s only Sheffield United not the league title decider.

TomRad85

He'd have been better at Burnley tbh, they should have gone for him rather than Berge, thus funding Sheffield Utds move for Hamer.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Paul Anthony

Only thing I can think that saved Trent there (and it shouldn't have) is that he'd just been booked. Otherwise, he gets a yellow without any question.

Users who are viewing this thread