Premier League thread (15 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Conte is well above Spurs strange move for him. I guess the £25 million a year may soften the blow.

Last edited:

Evo1883

Conte fantastic manager , if it doesn't work with him , after it failed with mourinho too , then I suggest spurs look at other reasons why their club keep failing

Nick

Administrator
Interesting that apparently Kane went in and asked for the manager to go.

He's done fuck all himself and wanted to leave in the summer.

Terry Gibson's perm

Newcastle struggling to attract a decent manager look like they might end up with Eddie Howe.

Frostie

Just smacks of clueless ownership with no idea of what identity or model they want for the club.

How can your 2 main candidates be Emery & Howe? Completely different styles of manager.

To be fair, that's true of a lot of clubs in the PL currently.

Tommo1993

As much as I like to see Newcastle fans “suffer”, I can’t help but think that Howe would be a disappointing appointment. The fans I’ve heard on the radio seem totally wowed by it though.

Terry Gibson's perm

Just smacks of clueless ownership with no idea of what identity or model they want for the club.

How can your 2 main candidates be Emery & Howe? Completely different styles of manager.

To be fair, that's true of a lot of clubs in the PL currently.

Summed up really well.

Terry Gibson's perm

If I was a Newcastle fan I would be gutted by this linked to various experienced and big name managers and they get him.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I think Howe will only be there short term with the intention to keep them up, even if they give him a 3-4 year contract. I reckon they're already looking for a replacement with bigger name managers offering them huge wages and transfer kitty to take the job in the summer should Newcastle stay up.

I think that's the main reason big names are turning them down right now - they have the threat of relegation and only the January window to do anything when it would be hard to convince players to join a team struggling and in danger of relegation.

Sky Blue Harry H

Armstrong just took out ((injured) 2 Villa defenders, when one tried to block him. Funny !

chiefdave

Been flicking over in the ad breaks over the cricket. I know Man Utd aren't doing well at the moment but its so quiet at Old Trafford I thought there was an issue with how the crowd was mic'd up.

Tommo1993

Our strikers need half the confidence Arma has. Adams knocks it down for him, just hit it, goal. Suppose Arma has more quality, but still. Just hit the bastard.

skyblue1991

Surprised Eddie Howe has gone to Newcastle. Thought he left Burnley due to personal reasons (too far away from his family), why would Newcastle be any better?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread