Premier League thread (10 Viewers)

skyblue1991

Fuck me Spurs were shocking. Cannot ever remember seeing a team play with such poor quality

Kane is a disgrace to the Spurs shirt, who would want him now?

Nuno next to be sacked? Weren't even Levy's first choice, he was doomed the moment he took the job

Evo1883

Not sure nuno will ever get the best from Harry kane , or spurs for that matter .

Plenty of clubs will be interested in a striker of his calibre ..ultimately they should have let him go in the summer

clint van damme

Fuck me Spurs were shocking. Cannot ever remember seeing a team play with such poor quality

Nuno next to be sacked? Weren't even Levy's first choice, he was doomed the moment he took the job

i said it earlier in this thread, but why keep a player who wants to leave? Let them go and reinvest the money.
And Kane is too good to end his career trophyless, it would be a travesty.

Paul Anthony

Nuno wasn't even second or third on the list was he? He was way down it.

They're a strange one. With the players they've got and had over the last few years they should have had something to show for it other than a Champions League Final that they lost.

Terry Gibson's perm

It’s looking a bit dodgy for Nuno at Spurs the board are discussing his future according to sky

Evo1883

His name is seb Hutchinson, he has a voice that belongs on a pro evolution soccer game from 2001

Bugsy

Who is the person commentating on this game , fuck me absolutely woeful

Excalty what I was going to say proper grim so boring.

Bugsy

Also it's a shame that Jeff Stelling is leaving soccer Saturday next may. That won't be the same again unfortunately.

Paul Anthony

How on earth has the commentator just described this as an entertaining game!?

Bugsy

Bugsy

You weren’t last year I just checked. Doesn’t say Bugsy on the membership shirt anywhere

Shall I tell u a secret between me and u Boosh it's Because Bugsy is not my real name u dafty

Terry Gibson's perm

Norwich are losing and hardly pressing to get the ball they are almost sitting with two banks of four

Evo1883

Great goal, thought I heard some boos at villa Park too

West ham 1 nil .

Declan rice having a great season

Users who are viewing this thread