Port Vale (Home) Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
It's like they are trying to make their own keeper screw up

stupot07

Still yet to register a single shot and its 38 mins gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

I thought Bigi was doing alright? Cole is poor though and we're desperately missing Fleck

Both are too slow. Bigiamara nearly conceded a goal and isn't an answer to fleck and is no vincelot.

They between them break any fluidity we have - and both already look jaded.

stupot07

Poor poor performance so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

JOB on for Murphy please. Murphy's positional play has been dreadful. He did come into his own a bit last 2 mins, but the lack of defensive attributes he has is causing us problems.

Defence very, very edgy too.

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

stupot07

Their 42 is involved in everything. Who is he?

Anthony Grant. Played for Walsall, thought he was quality every time I've seen him play.

Grendel

JOB on for Murphy please. Murphy's positional play has been dreadful. He did come into his own a bit last 2 mins, but the lack of defensive attributes he has is causing us problems.

Defence very, very edgy too.

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

Yeah that will help.

stupot07

Martin I the only player worthy of note, made 2-3 very good blocks

stupot07

Our whole midfield is 2 or 3 yards too slow today.. maybe Job may up the tempo lets hope they are knackered after clising down so well in the 1st half

Yeah even the ever reliable Vincelot is struggling. Cole, Murphy, and Bigi have been poor, Lamieres has shown glimpses, but also struggling.

Grendel

I agree but still think Bigi in comparison to others is having an alright game.

The point is the manager is adapting a successful formation to try and suit these two players.

It's ridiculous. If fleck isn't playing Bigiamara is not a replacement. We sacrifice Job which is stupid.

They are both too slow. Bigiamara offers zero attacking thread from the middle - he looks like he's 34 the way he runs and the cole experiment needs to stop now.

Philosorapter

Just got in. How's it looking out there. Do we look more likely to score?

James Smith

Come on City I'm in need of some Christmas Cheer.

James Smith

Sounds like we're throwing everything at it at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread