Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Burge 4 a couple of good stops but his distribution is slow and woeful

Grimmer 4 worst game I have seen him play
Haynes 4 is nearly always out of position
Hyam 5 best of a bad bunch
Macdonald 5 was ok

Doyle 7 does what he does
Kelly 3 plays to deep and doesn’t move it forward needs to be left out and should never play at home
bayliss 4 wrong position
Reid 7 mom we are far better with him in than one paced Shipley can beat his man and does put the odd good ball in

JCH 5 played badly but did the important thing and scored would Biamou have been in that position
McNulty 4 goes over too easily and did little

Otis

Barrett was much better today for sure. One silly long shot at goal, but besides that he was quite bright.

letsallsingtogether

Burge 8 made some crucial saves at 0-0
Grimmer 6 offered little going forward but was relatively untested defensively
Hyam 7 solid throughout didn’t put a foot wrong
McDonald 7 same as Hyam was solid throughout
Haynes 6 decent going forward but got caught out a few times defensively
Bayliss 5 evidently not a winger
Kelly 6 offered nothing going forward and was relatively poor on the ball but was fairly solid in front of the back 4
Doyle 6 some good passes throughout but pulled out of some challenges most likely due to the pending suspension after next yellow card
Reid 6 few decent runs but far too greasy today
McNulty 5 offered very little and missed some golden opportunities
Clarke-Harris 7 poses a challenge to their defence with his physicality but offered nothing else in the final third until a good run for his goal

Biamou N/A
Barrett 5 offered nothing and clumsy on the ball
That's about how I saw it.

Sky Blue Pete

Macdonald 5 was ok

Kelly 3 plays to deep and doesn’t move it forward needs to be left out and should never play at home
bayliss 4 wrong position
Reid 7 mom we are far better with him in than one paced Shipley can beat his man and does put the odd good ball in

JCH 5 played badly but did the important thing and scored would Biamou have been in that position
Do you really think Burge is choosing to slow the game????? It is instruction

And the two saves were top notch

Sky Blue Pete

I don’t think it is I think his brain doesn’t work quickly enough and then is it instructions to kick it out of play?
I think he kicked really very well today. I think 2 went out of play out his hands, off the floor he was excellent and he threw the ball out quickly a number of times.

Terry Gibson's perm

I think he kicked really very well today. I think 2 went out of play out his hands, off the floor he was excellent and he threw the ball out quickly a number of times.

When it goes back to him I get worried next time we get a goal kick off the ground just watch how long he takes

Sky Blue Pete

Multiple times he could have put players through, just dont think he was quick enough.

Players were going mental at him.
I don’t believe that can be true. He’d be dropped. The whole plan from robins is to slow things down. Don’t get caught with too many players forward. Don’t make mistakes! Set up the team not to lose. It’s the robins way. He’s not wrong always. If you don’t make mistakes the other team have to do something clever.

Many tines in the first half he threw it quickly to Reid and long to McNulty and Johnson-Harris. Sure he shanks some but he had a good game today

Evo1883

JCH has more league goals than biamou already , it’s case closed .

Max had more than enough time to show what he can do , I’m happy for him to be a bit part player now like he has been in recent weeks .
I actually thought JCH was very poor first half today and ok second , but he scored and was in the right place when it mattered

hill83

Maxime Biamou

1009 Minutes per goal <----------- LOOK

2017 Minutes played

tenor.gif

JWC

I guess there will be a queue of clubs after his signature in the summer given his obvious qualities

I think that’s definitely what I was implying.

It’s almost like you are missing my point on purpose in an attempt to wind me up. Brilliant stuff if so.

Adge

I said he was growing in confidence and was beginning to score goals. It seems a shame for him to have lost his place as he was finding his feet, and beginning to deliver.

He’s come off the bench for most of the last 7 games so hardly fair to judge him on that.
Ok, I’ll judge him on the previous 20-awful. But hey, he waves at the crowd.

JWC

Ok, I’ll judge him on the previous 20-awful. But hey, he waves at the crowd.

You go ahead (and miss the point). Criticising a player for not scoring in the last 7 when he’s been a bit part for most of them isn’t really fair is it. Just like ignoring his improvement.

Grendel

You go ahead (and miss the point). Criticising a player for not scoring in the last 7 when he’s been a bit part for most of them isn’t really fair is it. Just like ignoring his improvement.

If you set the bar so low even winning a header (even if it goes nowhere) is an improvement.

There is no improvement.

Skyblueol

Macdonald 5 was ok

bayliss 4 wrong position

Burge 4??? Saved well including one described as “World Class” and kept a clean sheet. Bit harsh maybe.

torchomatic

Whilst for some reason I like the guy its goals we need, Telfer used to run about a lot but I thought he was shite

Couldn't agree more. Teller was a shocking player.

Otis

Couldn't agree more. Teller was a shocking player.
He said he didn't even like football and likewise we didn't like him attempting to play it.

Never seen a player so poor at making simple 5 yard passes. So many times he gave the ball away when trying to make the easiest pass possible to a teammate standing almost right next to him.

Terry Gibson's perm

Burge 4??? Saved well including one described as “World Class” and kept a clean sheet. Bit harsh maybe.

World class is overused he made no saves yesterday that he shouldn’t have been expected to make, he kept a clean sheet as we have virtually six defenders at home against the bottom team

Terry_dactyl

Yep another one. Wasn’t as long as the Telfer affair though.

It certainly dragged on. Telfer was part of a good side too - possibly the best since I’ve been going up.
I remember when Atkinson became manager I was dreading that he’d sign Richardson. I wasn’t a fan.
On the theme, I seem to remember Howard Kendall always used to sign Alan Harper.
These players must add something to the dressing room.

Otis

It certainly dragged on. Telfer was part of a good side too - possibly the best since I’ve been going up.
I remember when Atkinson became manager I was dreading that he’d sign Richardson. I wasn’t a fan.
On the theme, I seem to remember Howard Kendall always used to sign Alan Harper.
These players must add something to the dressing room.
Part of the weekly poker syndicate?

Evo1883

He most certainly was. In all my years supporting the Sky Blues (35 years) I’ve never seen a more blatant old pals act between manager and player as was Strachan and Telfer.
True story this , I was working at a fruit and veg shop when I was 14 and strachan came in , I had a chat about city and for some reason the last words that came out my mouth was , and drop telfer lol.

He didn’t look happy

Users who are viewing this thread