Maatsen - 6
Hamer - 7
Allen - 8
O’Hare - 7
Gyokores - 9
Waghorn - 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Lameiras is in the Portuguese top flight now for a decent enough side - hasn’t started a game this season but better than playing for a League 1 side here I guess

doesn’t he have a £20 million transfer clause?

Grendel

Both Hyam and Allen played well today but the rave reviews they're getting on here are against the context of them both being bang average players at this level.

Good luck with that!

Grendel

Wow you’ve really had my pants down there, saying a new signing looked good 🤣

In your entire posting history you’ve mentioned Maddison 8 times. Two are positive. You’ve mentioned Hyam more on this thread and have been far more complimentary about him

stupot07

Moore 10 MOTM
Dabo 7
Hyam 9
McFadzean 7
Clarke-Salter 7
Maatsen 7
Allen 9
Hamer 8
O'Hare 7
Waghorn 7
Gyorkeres 9

Subs
Kane 6
Rose 6
Godden n/a

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

procdoc

Madders was class for us before he signed for Norwich. When he come back on loan he was a bit naff. It was still easy to see he was going to make it to the top though

shmmeee

Hyam looking a lot better right side. Use of the ball has improved. Still has his moments and has cost us a couple of goals, and I agree we’ll need better long term, but played well today. Not sure he was the pick of the CBs (who all played well I thought).

O’Hare had a poor game by his standards but as others have said likely marked out of the game and provided space for others.

Thought Maatsen’s defending has come on leaps and bounds, him and Dabo’s final ball drive me crazy though. One today where he floated it to the back stick where no one was when it wanted twatting in low across the box.

Blind-Faith

Moore - 9 motm
JCS - 8
Hyam - 8
Mcfadz- 8
Dabo - 8
Maatsen- 7
Hamer- 7
Allen- 8
O’hare- 7
Gyok- 8.5
Waghorn- 8

Grendel

I take it you couldn’t find where I said Lameiras was better than Maddison?

Well I’ve just said where you said he had more pace - still nice to see Danny has surfaced

Grendel

No I said he appears to have more pace based on the game, and he probably did have more pace. Maybe next time.

Mate you literally are spending Saturday night once again thinking of Grendel - glad Danny is on as well - was worrying about him - I’ve put him on Biamou watch

Johhny Blue

Just watched the short highlights on sky. Couldn't see the goals well in the stadium, but I have to say that Waghorn took his goal really really well. Gyökeres had a great game, but his goal was a bit lucky having watched it again (and tbh, live I thought he'd fluffed it!) Great performance all around though and a great atmosphere!
I think he'd be the first to admit he was a little lucky with the goal. If it had been anybody but Laurel & Hardy on the line it would have been stopped.

Johhny Blue

Er the majority aren’t as very few have commented and of course the majority once laughed at me and said certain players were worth £25 million and certain managers were the new Alex Ferguson and certain ex number 9 would get a new club in the championship the next day

So no - look he’s ok but he’s limited and won’t get much better
Sadly neither will you

Hullinho87

Hyam looking a lot better right side. Use of the ball has improved. Still has his moments and has cost us a couple of goals, and I agree we’ll need better long term, but played well today. Not sure he was the pick of the CBs (who all played well I thought).

O’Hare had a poor game by his standards but as others have said likely marked out of the game and provided space for others.

Thought Maatsen’s defending has come on leaps and bounds, him and Dabo’s final ball drive me crazy though. One today where he floated it to the back stick where no one was when it wanted twatting in low across the box.

I was hyper critical of him with the earlier positional errors that cost us but I think it’s a moot point that moving him to the right has made a noticeable, positive difference - that’s not uncommon for CB’s in a 3, the side of the 3 making a difference.

He needs more time, in this formation and tactical set up, on the right side to confirm him being as certain as starter as McFadz.

A performance like today against a Fulham will show he is more than capable at this level.

Paxman II

Keyboard warriors on here are missing the point. O'Hare was marked out today by Warnock's tactics, yet he still caused trouble at times for the Boro back line. This also gave Allen the opportunities to venture forward constantly, a tactic I sense was the very reason Robins started him over Sheaf. There are lots of facets in games that are not readily seen. A word on Waghorn. I like him, and he took his goal really well today, but still don't see him ahead of a fully fit Godden. I'm wondering how the likes of Kelly, Jones and latterly Bright, Walker among others get in the side at present, but what a comforting thought none the less.

stevefloyd

Moore 10 why not eh? Keeper gets to shine

Mcfadz 9
Clarke Salter 9
Hyam 9

All the centrebacks were class

Dabo 7
Maatsen 6

Wing backs wernt bad by any stretch of imagination just seen better from both

Hamer 7
Allen 9
O hare 6

Thought hamer did v well post yellow and Allen was everywhere

Gyokres 9
Waghorn 8

Best striker partnership we have based on first 6 games
I will give 10 out of 10 for your new spellchecker...i could actually read what you wrote

SlowerThanPlatt

Keyboard warriors on here are missing the point. O'Hare was marked out today by Warnock's tactics, yet he still caused trouble at times for the Boro back line. This also gave Allen the opportunities to venture forward constantly, a tactic I sense was the very reason Robins started him over Sheaf. There are lots of facets in games that are not readily seen. A word on Waghorn. I like him, and he took his goal really well today, but still don't see him ahead of a fully fit Godden. I'm wondering how the likes of Kelly, Jones and latterly Bright, Walker among others get in the side at present, but what a comforting thought none the less.
Sheaf had a knock

Johhny Blue

Can you say "SQUAD"?

ms639

For those slagging o’hare today, his performances in the first few games was what allowed Allen to have a blinder. Every time o’hare got near the ball he instantly had 2 men around him which gave Allen acres. O’hare s early season form and the fear he gives teams means other players benefit

SlowerThanPlatt

For those slagging o’hare today, his performances in the first few games was what allowed Allen to have a blinder. Every time o’hare got near the ball he instantly had 2 men around him which gave Allen acres. O’hare s early season form and the fear he gives teams means other players benefit

Who’s slagging him? Some have just said he didn’t have his best game today which I think is fair

Users who are viewing this thread