Ruben Lameiras (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Highlight's, looks impressive. Good Signing.
[video=youtube;xEBnz2RFlMM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEBnz2RFlMM[/video]

torchomatic

Let's hope he does.

junglej13

I know these videos can make anyone look a world beater but he really does look a serious talent. Very similar to the video of Maddison someone put up recently. He seems to take the ball in similar areas between the midfield and strikers. Doesn't look a wide player from that video.

Ccfcisparks

I know these videos can make anyone look a world beater but he really does look a serious talent. Very similar to the video of Maddison someone put up recently. He seems to take the ball in similar areas between the midfield and strikers. Doesn't look a wide player from that video.
He looks perfect for taking the pressure off maddison's shoulders, he does look like a similar player but seems to have the pace which is perfect to play on the wing if need be

Limey

For the right wages get him in. Him and maddison could joust for the number 10 type role. Maddison cannot be expected to play the whole season.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Think he could offer us something, just from what I saw on Saturday. Even as a player to bring off the bench as Mowbray seems to worry he's not physically up for this league just yet.

Then again Callum Wilson wasn't always built like the Hulk until the season that made him so it is possible to bulk someone up

S

SkyBlue Baker96

from that vid it doesn't seem like he gets pushed around much either cause he's either already released the ball or has that bit of skill that will get him past players which is a very good trait and would be useful in our league.

percy

looks a class act from that footage. his weight of pass looks excellent, he also looks a little further ahead in his development than maddison. as mentioned above could be well worth getting in depending on which formation the manager decides to play. he looks like a CAM to me

LJC_CCFC

The only concern is his height and build, but technically - both in the video and on Saturday - he looks like he could manage League One level.

Hobo

Okay might be a bit lightweight (at the moment) but to me technical ability wins all day....as long as he is a competitor at heart and doesn't give in. Let's face it Messi isn't the biggest.

LJC_CCFC

I think he would be ok, I can't see him wanting loads of money either?

You'd think so wouldn't you. Also we've had so many 'over the hill' players that come in, pick up their wages and make little impact. At least with RL we'd be signing someone with the hunger to make it in the professional game, can only be a positive.

Kilclines curly mullet

He looked as if he could hold his own from what I saw on Saturday. Technically stood out a mile. Movement was good, tried a fancy trick once too often but can't blame him wanting to impress. You never know with trialists (actually you do with the one in the 2nd half) but I for one will be disappointed if we let him go.

Shakeitup

An exciting prospect. When was the last time we thought that hey?

He may not be a Messi, but we really need a manager who sees past that old fashioned concept of needing big, physical players for every position. He could really compliments the lumps we have in the team!

"Yeah, but would he be up for it on a wet, cold Tuesday night in Crewe?" Let's hope he is because we need something a bit different. Someone who could potentially be that difference over other teams.

mark82

He does look good, and people seemed to be impressed at the weekend. Sounds like he's worth a shot.

Just been checking out the other videos for other players represented by the same management company. Young lad called JJ Hooper from Havant & Waterlooville on there that looks good. 20 goals in 29 games. Out of contract (although on trial at Inverness Caledonian Thistle). Former Newcastle trainee. Looks like he could play at a much higher level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROHC7qqn9z8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiee80PdIhc

lifeskyblue

I agree with Mowbray that if you pick his games in league 1 he will be ok. If he played a full season at his age at this level he would be bullied off the ball and burn out. I would take a chance on him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torchomatic

I don't really get all the "lightweight" and lack of physical presence bollocks. Loads of players are small, christ look at Kelly-Evans and Maddison is hardly known for his bulk.

skybluesam66

kelly evans on saturday was far too lightweight - and will struggle to be a professional being do easily pushed off the ball

fernandopartridge

kelly evans on saturday was far too lightweight - and will struggle to be a professional being do easily pushed off the ball

Nonsense, they're young kids playing in the first games, they all got pushed around a bit for a while. Writing a player off after one game, fucks sake.

simonregis

This is division one guys. Opposition see this guy and Maddison and target them. He maybe too good to have around. He seems like a case of the Podgas

The Lurker

I don't really get all the "lightweight" and lack of physical presence bollocks. Loads of players are small, christ look at Kelly-Evans and Maddison is hardly known for his bulk.

It's a physical league. That's why it took Callum wilson so long to develop. He was so lightweight when he came on the scene. During the summer or 2013 he was bulking up in the gym came back and he was bullying defenders. Makes a big difference in this league

CovisGod

I do find the "lightweight" thing a bit of a nonsense. Cristiano Ronaldo was described as too lightweight when he joined Man Utd, he worked on it for one summer and it wasn't mentioned again, Sterling the same, far too lightweight, yet he's playing in the best division in the world and has just signed for 49 million on 200k a week.

being lightweight isn't all that important, it can be worked on fairly quickly and with the right guidance wouldn't be a problem atall

The Lurker

I do find the "lightweight" thing a bit of a nonsense. Cristiano Ronaldo was described as too lightweight when he joined Man Utd, he worked on it for one summer and it wasn't mentioned again, Sterling the same, far too lightweight, yet he's playing in the best division in the world and has just signed for 49 million on 200k a week.

being lightweight isn't all that important, it can be worked on fairly quickly and with the right guidance wouldn't be a problem atall

Few points 1) Ronaldo beefed up, he was a skiny runt when he first arrived.

2) sterling is not worth 200k a week and 49 mill transfer fee. Plus he is known for diving and getting nudged of the ball.

3) league one is a very physical league. Always has been always will be.

CovisGod

You've pretty much just agreed with everything I've said,

Ronalso was lightweight, worked on it, isn't now

Sterling is lightweight yet for some reason worth 49 mil (which he isn't)

league one one is a physical league but being lightweight is something that can be worked on fairly quickly with the right people telling you what to do.

covcity4life

i know youtube can make anyone look good but these highlights are truly impressive. i would like to see a player like this in my team so i hope we secure him for the yea,r i really do

stevefloyd

He looked exciting and direct on Saturday, I was disappointed to not see him in the 2nd half, hopefully he progresses. I remember watching Ndlovu in pre season games, I think the 1st game was Morton Albion or something like that and he was untouchable the next game against Clydebank 2 days later he looked shocking but he turned out to be a 'gudun' so fingers crossed on the Lameiras front

SkyBlueJord

Technical ability and the skills this kid shows are very impressive. He is lightweight yes, but as Callum Wilson shown, it doesn't take long to bulk up in the gym for this league, but the players need that technical ability first.

Hope we sign him up. Very good prospect.

mrtrench

3) league one is a very physical league. Always has been always will be.

How do you know it always will be? Also believe you forgot to write 'end of' at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread