Player ratings (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Do you ever think, when everyone is saying the complete opposite of what you think, you might be... wrong...?

Er the majority aren’t as very few have commented and of course the majority once laughed at me and said certain players were worth £25 million and certain managers were the new Alex Ferguson and certain ex number 9 would get a new club in the championship the next day

So no - look he’s ok but he’s limited and won’t get much better

Ccfcisparks

Er the majority aren’t as very few have commented and of course the majority once laughed at me and said certain players were worth £25 million and certain managers were the new Alex Ferguson and certain ex number 9 would get a new club in the championship the next day

Didn’t you say Maddison was rubbish?

torchomatic

Moore - 9.7
Dabo - 8.2
Maatsen - 7.3
Hyam - 8.7
Fadz - 8.1
Clarke-Salter - 7.6
Hamer - 8.3
Allen - 9.5
O'Hare - 7.9
Gyokeres - 9.1
Waghorn - 8.7

Jamesimus

Do we need to remind you of some of the things you've said on here, or surely we're past that now?

Grendel

Didn’t you say Maddison was rubbish?

No but many did also it’s a random comparison and do we have to humiliate AFC with his Maddison is shit thread again?

Grendel

Really?? What did he do badly today. He won pretty much every defensive set piece

God he wasn’t bad he was ok. Look I take it back Man U are trying to deal him with Maguire as we speak

Evo1883

Moore - 9.7
Dabo - 8.2
Maatsen - 7.3
Hyam - 8.7
Fadz - 8.1
Clarke-Salter - 7.6
Hamer - 8.3
Allen - 9.5
O'Hare - 7.9
Gyokeres - 9.1
Waghorn - 8.7

giphy.gif

Grendel

It was a great bit of business as he would have been worthless but let’s go again

Sky Blue Pete

Moore - 9 mom the triple save was spectacular other aspects were just commanding
Dabo - 7 seemed reluctant to get forward until second half. Started the second Quickly becoming Mr adaptable
Maatsen - 7 improving all the time he’s gonna be some player at the top level. He’s 18!!
Hyam - 8 genuinely thought he was excellent
Mcfadzean 7.5 didn’t have much to do
Clark-Salter 7 balances the back 3 brilliantly. Looks unfit but his covering on more than a couple of occasions was excellent
Hamer - 7 solid for me. He was pretty much on his own in the middle and we almost played 2 CAMs
Allen - 8 He’s reborn. Probably only played cause sheaf was injured but we were so much better going forward with him in the team
Ohare - 7 he was quiet by his standards but how great is that. We weren’t dependent on him for all our attacking play, brilliant!
Gyokeres - 8.5 he really is very very good. Took his goal well. He looks like a steal he really does
Waghorn - 7 he was better today surprised he stayed on but pleased he did

Subs

Kane - great tackle, poor cross
Godden - a fit Godden will be good for us

Grendel

You said he was bigi mk 2 🤣

Mmmm I’m dusting down my memory banks and I’m sure you once said Rueben Lameries was a similar player but with better speed. I’m having a look

Sky Blue Pete

Mmmm I’m dusting down my memory banks and I’m sure you once said Rueben Lameries was a similar player but with better speed. I’m having a look
Maddison has done really well for himself and we’ve made some money but the deal wasn’t the deal to beat all other deals by any stretch of anyone’s imagination

Grendel

Maddison has done really well for himself and we’ve made some money but the deal wasn’t the deal to beat all other deals by any stretch of anyone’s imagination

It was a deal that saved the club from extinction and Maddison was forced to take it by fisher and Seppalla we were on the brink

Grendel

Go on then, I’m waiting

I of course will in due course but I have to say once again we win and all you think of is Grendel - it’s so lovely

Grendel

More to come I’m sure

Users who are viewing this thread