Player ratings (1 Viewer)

Blind-Faith

Can’t decide between Leo and McCallum for MOTM , but everyone gets top marks tonight. What a result!!!

rob9872

Wilson nothing to do cant score him fairly prob 6
Back 5 immense. 8s all round
Kelly 6
James 8 motm
Ohare 7
Godden 5
Walker 6

Ian1779

We should give their keeper at least a 9 - and then try and sign him if they go down.

Reactions: AOM

NorthernWisdom

Wilson 6 - he was there!
DaCosta 5 - Some half decent attacking once King Giles was on the pitch, kept the glorious boy Giles quiet, but before that was all over the place positionally
Hyam 8 -solid
McFadzean 8 - solid
Ostegard 9 - Solid + goal
McCallum 9 MotM - solid and actually offered an outlet
James 7 - OK. Neither here nor there.
Kelly 6 - started well, faded.
O'Hare 5 - not one of his better games, nothing really worked
Godden 5 - not match fit, terrible miss
Walker 7 - made good runs, offered an outlet, two misses

Gyokeres and Biamou 5 - didn't really do anything, either of them.
Hamer 6 - a bit Kellyesque. Involved, but wayward passing.

covcity4life

Wilson 6
Mcfadz 8
Hyam 8
Osrigaard 9
Mcallum 10
Da costa 7
James 9
Kelly 8
O hare 6
Godden 6
Walker 6

Got 7
Biamaoi 6
Hamer 6

stupot07

Wilson 6
DaCosta 5
Hyam 8
McFadzean 8
Ostegard 9
McCallum 9 Motd
James 7
Kelly 6
O'Hare 5
Godden 5
Walker 6

Gyokeres 5
Biamou 5
Hamer 5

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

SBT

Wilson 5 Didn’t have much to do. He can’t kick. Haircut is bad considering barbers reopened on Monday

McCallum 8 His best game of the season. I’d have him back next year on that showing
Hyam 6 The season can’t end soon enough for him but he was fine tonight
McFadzean 7 Mercifully error-free tonight, and when that’s the case, you’ve got a good CB
Ostigard 8 Getting better with every game. Looked shaky early this season but now looks almost too good for us
Dacosta 6 Technically and positionally he’s all over the place, but he can make stuff happen, especially against a papier-mâché defense like Rotherham’s

Kelly 5 Seemed to just punt the ball skyward whenever he got it. Off night for him
James 8 MOTM Made up for a few dubious set-pieces with a peach for Ostigard. One of few players who looks comfortable at this level, and kept things ticking over
O’Hare 6 Shocking miss, didn’t really impose himself on the game. Wouldn’t blame him for being tired at this point of the season

Godden 5 Worst miss of the game, in a game full of bad misses. Bit of a lost year for him
Walker 6 Didn’t offer much in front of goal, but his movement continues to be excellent

Gyokeres 6 Let’s be honest, this guy is entirely forgettable, and if he signed somewhere else tomorrow, not a single one of us would care
Biamou 5 Max gonna Max
Hamer 6 Offered as much as O’Hare did in a fraction of the time

Looking at those ratings it feels like I’m being harsh on a team that won comfortably. But having heard for weeks that Rotherham were a football juggernaut, sitting pretty and just waiting to cash in all those games in hand after pulling off Operation COVID False Flag, you’ll have to forgive me for being underwhelmed with what they actually looked like tonight. Because they were shit.

Last edited:

CCFCSteve

Wilson 6
Mcfadz 8
Hyam 8
Osrigaard 9
Mcallum 10
Da costa 7
James 9
Kelly 8
O hare 6
Godden 6
Walker 6

Got 7
Biamaoi 6
Hamer 6

Agree with a majority of these. Maybe a bit toppy with some of the defence marks but defence/midfield (Kelly and James) won this tonight didn’t give Rotherham a sniff...not a great game for any of the forwards but a wins a win !! Get in !!!

covcity4life

Agree with a majority of these. Maybe a bit toppy with some of the defence marks but defence/midfield (Kelly and James) won this tonight didn’t give Rotherham a sniff...not a great game for any of the forwards but a wins a win !! Get in !!!
Not seen you post much lately mate?

Garryb80

Wilson 5 Didn’t have much to do. He can’t kick. Haircut is bad considering barbers reopened on Monday

McCallum 8 His best game of the season. I’d have him back next year on that showing
McFadzean 7 Mercifully error-free tonight, and when that’s the case, you’ve got a good CB
Ostigard 8 Getting better with every game. Looked shaky early this season but now looks almost too good for us
Dacosta 6 Technically and positionally he’s all over the place, but he can make stuff happen, especially against a papier-mâché defense like Rotherham’s

Kelly 5 Seemed to just punt the ball skyward whenever he got it. Off night for him
James 8 MOTM Made up for a few dubious set-pieces with a peach for Ostigard. One of few players who looks comfortable at this level, and kept things ticking over
O’Hare 6 Shocking miss, didn’t really impose himself on the game. Wouldn’t blame him for being tired at this point of the season

Godden 5 Worst miss of the game, in a game full of bad misses. Bit of a lost year for him
Walker 6 Didn’t offer much in front of goal, but his movement continues to be excellent

Gyokeres 6 Let’s be honest, this guy is entirely forgettable, and if he signed somewhere else tomorrow, not a single one of us would care
Biamou 5 Max gonna Max

Looking at those ratings it feels like I’m being harsh on a team that won comfortably. But having heard for weeks that Rotherham were a football juggernaut, sitting pretty and just waiting to cash in all those games in hands after pulling off Operation COVID False Flag, you’ll have to forgive me for being underwhelmed with what they actually looked like tonight. Because they were shit.
Kelly 5 but had the shot of the match

fatso

Biamou 5 Max gonna Max

Looking at those ratings it feels like I’m being harsh on a team that won comfortably. But having heard for weeks that Rotherham were a football juggernaut, sitting pretty and just waiting to cash in all those games in hands after pulling off Operation COVID False Flag, you’ll have to forgive me for being underwhelmed with what they actually looked like tonight. Because they were shit.
Fuck me, you just cant please some cunts!

Blind-Faith

Biamou 5 Max gonna Max

Max gonna Max gets my vote for comment of the day 😂

procdoc

Grendel’s ratings (probably)
Wilson 2
Dacosta 2
Hyam 2
Fadz 5
Osti 7
McCallum 8
James 3
Kelly 5
O’Hare 10
Walker 7
Godden 6

subs
Biamou 0

Just kidding, G!

Offhegoes

Wilson 7
DaCosta 7
Hyam 7
Fadz 8
Osti 9
McCallum 8
Kelly 7
James 8
O’Hare 6
Godden 6
Walker 6

All subs 6

Excellent defence won us the game, but should of been 2-3 nil up at half time. Godden and Walker still not fully fit for me, and an off day for O’Hare

Users who are viewing this thread