Player ratings (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

I would mark Wilson down for his own stupidity. If he'd of caught their guy with that backhander he would most certainly of been sent off.
And it would of been Robins out theyre all shit and we're going down
Wilson is always a liability waiting to happen.

Sick Boy

Seriously mate? I don't remember seeing a positive post from you in the last 6 months. Maybe you should try supporting a team more local to you, in Italy, and start enjoying life a bit more.
Yeah I know, it’s a weird wanting the best for the club you support, eh?
If you think Wilson’s good enough for the Championship then you’re off your head.

TM8792

Yeah I know, it’s a weird wanting the best for the club you support, eh?
If you think Wilson’s good enough for the Championship then you’re off your head.
There is no alternative at the minute though - Marosi is just as bad, if not worse, and you're deluded if you can't see that.

TM8792

That chance has to go down as the worse miss of the season. The problem is, he didn't show composure, yes he didn't snatch at it, but he dithered then just put it straight at the keeper. That's not composure that's indecision.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
12f7fe64162f668a2137878bdaa8bbad.jpg

Unforgivable. And you had idiots on the matchday thread (@Grendel) lauding the goalie for making such a good save.

TM8792

Who would you play in his place?

I'd push Hamer further up and play him there.

O'Hare should be used exclusively as an impact sub to run at tired legs around the 60th/70th minute. It's how he was used for large parts of last season and he was far more effective.

Users who are viewing this thread