Play-offs (4 Viewers)

Mcbean

oh dear he was unlucky - I remember Dean Saunders saying he always ran at the keeper there was always a chance it would hit the player

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Everyone was waiting for it to happen.

Goalkeeper of the season. Which idiots vote for that? If it is other professionals and managers, don't ever pretend that fan opinion is worth nothing.

South West Sky Blue

Find myself supporting the Imps. Think they’d struggle a little more than S’land in the Championship. They’d probably invest less in the squad.
There’s also the rivalry between us.
However I want the best for Burge & Willis, so slightly split. Still supporting the Imps though!
The pass back to Burge for the 2nd goal didn’t do him any favours.

Frostie

Shit back pass to him to be fair but he has to do better

Yeah 100%.
Backpass always looked short but he stood & waited rather than approach the ball. I wouldn't even try & clear that downfield, it'd be straight in the stand. Poor decision making.

stay_up_skyblues

I love watching Sunderland in the playoffs
giphy.gif

Mcbean

Sunderland would have a lot more money to spend in the championship compared to Lincoln and Blackpool which is part owned by fans

Grendel

Sunderland would have a lot more money to spend in the championship compared to Lincoln and Blackpool which is part owned by fans

Blackpool will do ok if promoted I suspect

Sky Blue Harry H

Smallest club in the football league, league 1 is where they will stay for a long time. Fuck em

I know we don't like them, but they really aren't a small club. They do seem to have a habit of shooting themselves in the foot with player and management recruitment. Glad they don't look likely to come up, as they would have had a much bigger budget than any other of the play off teams.

Cityandproud87

I know we don't like them, but they really aren't a small club. They do seem to have a habit of shooting themselves in the foot with player and management recruitment. Glad they don't look likely to come up, as they would have had a much bigger budget than any other of the play off teams.
Hilarious seeing them failing year after year after giving it the ‘we’re the best team in the league’ season after season,

lordy_87

When they started winning as Lee Johnson came in they thought they were going to piss the league 😆 some of the comments on RTG were class, was just reading them knowing they were going to cock it up 😆

Users who are viewing this thread