Play-offs (3 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Unfortunately it was over for us as soon as we got them over two legs, they’ve got our number, we’ve played them 3 times this season and not looked like scoring, now we’ve got 20/25 minutes to score 2 it’s not happening.

You say that, you had them on the ropes from 45-60

Cityandproud87

Unfortunately it was over for us as soon as we got them over two legs, they’ve got our number, we’ve played them 3 times this season and not looked like scoring, now we’ve got 20/25 minutes to score 2 it’s not happening.

Looked absolutely dreadful against us, will no doubt be in the bottom half again next season.

Barnsley

You say that, you had them on the ropes from 45-60

Coopers got us in his pocket pal, we’ve played them 3 times this season, had more shots, more shots on target, more possession, and passes, and we’re 5-0 down, after about 90 minutes of play, we’ve not really laid a glove on them, and I can’t see us doing so in the last half hour.

D

Deleted member 2477

Blackpool all the way. Away trip to Blackpool Aug,Sep would be great

Frostie

Good start to the game this, nothing cagey.
Fans in the ground make such a difference too.

Ellis Simms up top for Blackpool could be worth a loan next season, big, strong, athletic & a decent touch.

I know I've been saying it for an eternity too but, if Oxford don't get promoted, I'd definitely look to test their resolve over Rob Atkinson.

skybluereeve

He looks tidy mate Atkinson. I live in Oxford highly thought of. Also sky sports did a thing about the top6 players outside the champ. He was on that.

Good start to the game this, nothing cagey.
Fans in the ground make such a difference too.

Ellis Simms up top for Blackpool could be worth a loan next season, big, strong, athletic & a decent touch.

I know I've been saying it for an eternity too but, if Oxford don't get promoted, I'd definitely look to test their resolve over Rob Atkinson.

wingy

Blackpool's a trip to the beach I suppose but not for the Tuesday night.
And I hate their seasiders chant to be fair.

Brighton Sky Blue

James Corden's men outclassed in all departments, ruthless performance.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread