Play-offs (6 Viewers)

Alkhen

Newport Vs Forest Green on currently.
Cracking goal for Newport.

Chris Stokes is FGR captain. Sturdy player, did a job for us

Ryan Haynes is playing for NP, still crap defensively

wingy

Blackpool's a trip to the beach I suppose but not for the Tuesday night.
And I hate their seasiders chant to be fair.
He looks tidy mate Atkinson. I live in Oxford highly thought of. Also sky sports did a thing about the top6 players outside the champ. He was on that.
Ah yes remember you from a few year's BacK ( checkatrade).
Wonder where the resident Oxford fan is to count the dots at Wembley ?

Last edited:

skybluereeve

Did wa my oxford to go up in a selfish way. 10 mins from here and the main thing would be 6 points 👍 but watching them last night they didn’t look good. Nothing up front!

Ah yes remember you from a few year's BacK ( checkatrade).
Wonder where the resident Oxford fan is to count the dots at Wembley ?

aloisijohnnyaloisi

Wishing Lincoln all the good luck for tonight. come on you Imps
Obviously it's a right laugh seeing Sunderland failing all the time, but I also quite enjoy the games against them and we tend to do them over.

I'm backing Lincoln but if Sunderland come up then at least we'll have those games to look forward to.

mrtrench

Burger hasn't made any errors but nearly got beaten at his far post with a good shot from outside the area... it hit the post and rebounded back into play.

There's a 19 year old Notts Forest player on loan for Lincoln playing well: Brennan Johnson. But the longer Licoln fail to score I can see Sunderland grabbing a goal against the run of play.

Mcbean

Burge and the Lincoln keeper who is on emergency loan have made some good saves but goals makes victories - come on you imps

Happy_Martian

Oh dear, Lee Burge :p

Lincoln 2-0 S'land 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread