Picture I took tonight of the Ricoh. (1 Viewer)

Fluffsta

The Ricoh Arena with the sun setting behind it. So sad sometimes to look at. If you click on the link you can get a full 24MP version to save to desktop or background. I hope you like.

http://i.imgur.com/ZrfyW5E.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0736.jpg
    DSC_0736.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 205

Covrock

G8 photo. Feel sad every time I go past it. Watched it grow from the morning they blew the gas work up to the day I bought my season ticket. Stood outside the day this lot saved the club. Now?? It's just another Saturday.

Samo

FFS Guys! Its jut a stadium. It aint the three spires or owt! Next you'll be telling me you might never see her beautiful face again!

Samo

Ah you got me, I'm loosin it! (sniffle snort)

Nick

Administrator
Can look at that and not be arsed, the same as when I see it most days when I drive past.

This is a different story:

highfield_road_demolition2_12_470x294.jpg

ccfcway

The Ricoh was a home we should be proud of.

Took a couple of WBA /Tamworth fans during the olympics and they couldnt believe how good the stadium was.

We needed to tweek it to improve atmosphere (close off top 10 rows etc), yet it is still a premimum stadium that would comfortably be in the top 25 in this country.

percy

well nick it was a dump, but at least it was our dump, miss the old ground.

i dont agree that it was a dump. in fact it was probably one of the best grounds to be demolished to make way for a new stadia, eg ayresome park, the baseball ground the dell.......

RoboCCFC90

Beautiful picture of the Ricoh..

The picture of Highfield Road is just painful..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

Good picture of the Ricoh OP

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Let's not forget Timmy's new stadium :whistle:.....................

martcov

The Ricoh Arena with the sun setting behind it. So sad sometimes to look at. If you click on the link you can get a full 24MP version to save to desktop or background. I hope you like.

http://i.imgur.com/ZrfyW5E.jpg

Great photo. Can you do one with the sun rising and put "Football Stadium to Rent/ Lease including League 1 Team with potential - all offers in duplicate to SISU Capital Ltd. and Coventry City Council "? Then circulate on the Internet.

Astute

Let's not forget Timmy's new stadium :whistle:.....................

This design is just so wrong. If it is ever built and is in the wrong location how are we supposed to watch from the hill behind it?

ollyservetta

nice picture but to me it just reminds me all our troubles started the day the decision was made to leave H/R,and on the back of the rebate thread that shows it was a rip of from day one. saying that ,hope we go back with new owners and a fresh start ,I cant see a future away from the ricoh,with either the council ,acl or sisu involved in anyway ,

Skyblueweeman

As nice as the picture is (and it really is), I think it's funny how the old saying 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' has come more to the fore in the past 18 or so months.

When we were there, the place got so much criticism on this forum and now we've not been there for a season, it's become some sort of mecca?

I totally agree that we need to be back there and I for one was actually a fan of the place but funny how opinions change....

WM

Skyblueweeman

Great picture, great stadium.
Just wish SISU lovers would stop presenting their case for them.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :facepalm:

covmark

If someone slags the stadium off I reserve the right to reply.
It's a great stadium and to put it down because it's not owned by the club is just wrong.

Not one person on this thread has slagged it off because the club don't own it. You're just being an extremely boring and divisive prat.

Users who are viewing this thread