Picture I took tonight of the Ricoh. (1 Viewer)

DaleM

Fucking shitest bunch of fucking arse fucking wank thread that has ever been posted on the SBT website if you ask me . It's a load of steel and concrete FFS .

Grendel

Fucking shitest bunch of fucking arse fucking wank thread that has ever been posted on the SBT website if you ask me . It's a load of steel and concrete FFS .

A fitting summary. Perhaps someone will take a picture of another council owned property tomorrow, Earlson Library perhaps? Wonderfully moving when the sun sets.

Nick

Administrator
Nah, I have just finished one off over this:

BROWNS_001_c1539310_12628_213.jpg

letsallsingtogether

Funny lets take a picture of your mate fishers shed?
Forgot still a least 3 years to wait for that one hope you'll be happy there.
A fitting summary. Perhaps someone will take a picture of another council owned property tomorrow, Earlson Library perhaps? Wonderfully moving when the sun sets.

ajsccfc

Ha, Fisher's YOUR MATE. Truth hurts and nerves touched you Sixfield CUNTS killing the club lol. Tell 'em, Biff!

This place.

J

Jack Griffin

Smiles just posted this on GMK under topic," Finally, new stadium plans released.."
403559_10151714997289298_1727975985_n.jpg

letsallsingtogether

He went twice I believe so if he only goes once next year at least he can say I only went to 50% less then last season so I am still a super fan...

Never has been and never will be. Is that why you started going?

Grendel

He went twice I believe so if he only goes once next year at least he can say I only went to 50% less then last season so I am still a super fan...

Are you talking about me? Nice to see you are counting. My intention will be double figures next season.

letsallsingtogether

Why would you really want to go to that shit hole? It will be even worse next season and Tim even agreed with that. He said that they were advised that moving to sixfields they would get over 5000. These advisers corporate fans but funny how he wouldn't listen to the employees and normal fans who told him it was wrong. Like most higher management believe they know what is best that is why we are fucked. Need to listen to the ground workers they always know were the problems arise.
Are you talking about me? Nice to see you are counting. My intention will be double figures next season.

Grendel

Why would you really want to go to that shit hole? It will be even worse next season and Tim even agreed with that. He said that they were advised that moving to sixfields they would get over 5000. These advisers corporate fans but funny how he wouldn't listen to the employees and normal fans who told him it was wrong. Like most higher management believe they know what is best that is why we are fucked. Need to listen to the ground workers they always know were the problems arise.

I will go as the team is playing there and I am too old to adopt prinicipals and morality. Its that simple.

letsallsingtogether

Its a shame you have no Principles and morals that is why you side with he people you do.

It is about where the heart lies and that for me will never be in Northampton.

Coventry Born Bred and Proud.

I will go as the team is playing there and I am too old to adopt prinicipals and morality. Its that simple.

Grendel

Its a shame you have no Principles and morals that is why you side with he people you do.

It is about where the heart lies and that for me will never be in Northampton.

Coventry Born Bred and Proud.

Principals and morals was an ironic statement. They don't apply to attending a football match.

They apply to things that really matter in life.

Users who are viewing this thread