Picture I took tonight of the Ricoh. (1 Viewer)

Spionkop

& if you go to Sixfields you are supporting Sisu.
There's no question about it.
Tell 'em Italia. They don't like it, so they come out with the personal abuse.

Nick

Administrator

More divisive shit, probably blames sisu for dividing fans.

Those fans at arsenal should be shot for lining joys back pockets shouldn't they, but oh well it was arsenal wasn't it?

torchomatic

NO, they are not. And you come out with personal abuse. You just don't think it counts or upsets people because you don't swear. You and Italia are as bad as each other.

covmark

I've never been to sixfields, but fairplay to those that make the effort, can't be a great experience, but if that's what they want to do who am I to slate them. Attempting to make people feel guilty for supporting their team is pretty low tbh.

italiahorse

The constant labelling of people fucks me off, so if you class that as hitting a nerve, then yes you have.

I have not labelled any individual particularly but I am targeting in general those that continually support SISU actions and reasoning in this mess.

Regardless of how you see ACL we are in Northampton solely because of SISU and to slag off the Ricoh as an arena hits my nerve.

No support whatsoever should be given to SISU until we return to the Ricoh and in my mind that includes not attending Sixfields.

What's your view on attending Sixfields ?

ajsccfc

I thought the image of the weaselly kid hanging round the back of the group waiting for someone else to speak was strong enough, but then it was cemented with 'you tell 'em!'

Johnnythespider

I don't think the problem with the ricoh is in the bricks and mortar, it's more to do with the welcome received upon arrival, to me it always felt like an event I was attending somewhere rather than a home game, who is to blame for this is open to debate, I have my opinion on this and don't think selling our share in acl helped.
As a footnote isn't labeling something you don't agree with devicive in itself a devicive act ?

covmark

I have not labelled any individual particularly but I am targeting in general those that continually support SISU actions and reasoning in this mess.

Regardless of how you see ACL we are in Northampton solely because of SISU and to slag off the Ricoh as an arena hits my nerve.

No support whatsoever should be given to SISU until we return to the Ricoh and in my mind that includes not attending Sixfields.

What's your view on attending Sixfields ?

My post directly above yours explains what I think of attending sixfields. Fairplay to them, it's not for me though. I''ve been going to the odd Salisbury City game, to get my footy fix, it's not the same though.

italiahorse

More divisive shit, probably blames sisu for dividing fans.

Those fans at arsenal should be shot for lining joys back pockets shouldn't they, but oh well it was arsenal wasn't it?

Why do you always pick one comment and then generalise to suit something else.

I would normally attend away games including Arsenal because I always have. I don't normally travel to Northampton to watch Coventry City home games.

I certainly don't attend games there just so SISU can continue their plan to get hold of a stadium that is not for sale and/or they have not made a sensible offer to either buy it or gain control of its management company.

It's nothing to do with money or not supporting the players. To be honest the players want to play at a big stadium for a proper club and this will be reflected when they leave at the first opportunity. Count the manager in on this.

Grendel

So, you were supporting sisu when you went to the Ricoh then?

ccfc92

To be honest, the way the fan base is divided into factions is disgusting. We should be debating team selection and player's performances etc.

The CCFC fan base is not a pleasant one to be in at the minute, even without the lack of success on the pitch in the last 27 years included :(

Grendel

Schools out !!

That is such an ironic statement. You are the epitome of the delinquent at the back of the classroom shouting insults and snide divisice statements and never making any contribution of value.

Soon Italia perhaps we should give Spoon Clot a history lesson and how you used to view sisu. You remember, when you kissed their arse on a daily basis.

Shall we?

Nick

Administrator
Schools out !!

Hilarious. Reminds me of the shit humour you get when you see a group of middle aged men trying too hard to be cool or funny, is nearly as embarrassing as mums using text speak.

The sort where they post it and have a little giggle to themselves and get on with obsessing over a football stadium, trains or a stamp collection.

ccfc92

That is such an ironic statement. You are the epitome of the delinquent at the back of the classroom shouting insults and snide divisice statements and never making any contribution of value.

Soon Italia perhaps we should give Spoon Clot a history lesson and how you used to view sisu. You remember, when you kissed their arse on a daily basis.

Shall we?

Interesting comment from the king of zero contribution.

italiahorse

Shall we?

That would be nice, I've forgotten.
I assume it's pre Northampton ?
What time shall I get back from the pub to read it?

Grendel

Shall we?

Interesting comment from the king of zero contribution.

Oh I beg to differ. Unless of course, making a contribution is following the majority view like a helpless sheep.

Grendel

That would be nice, I've forgotten.
I assume it's pre Northampton ?
What time shall I get back from the pub to read it?

Well you must remember you posted such stuff frequently. Post rent strike you assured us sisu were good for the club did you not?

skybluetony176

Shall we?

Funny how you use someone seeing the error of their ways as a means to belittle them. When surely that's a quality that makes them a better person.

SIR ERNIE

A great photo of a beautifully impressive modern stadium in the history-steeped city of Coventry.

The rightful home of the football club that represents the city.

Grendel

Funny how you use someone seeing the error of their ways as a means to belittle them. When surely that's a quality that makes them a better person.

Haven't you got better things to do? Like campaigning for your "little englanders" fascist regime - its Election Day you know.

Grendel

Its more a case of jumping on a populist bandwagon and rolling with it. The actions of a simpleton. Bit like someone who votes UKIP as its "the thing to do".

ccfc92

Its more a case of jumping on a populist bandwagon and rolling with it. The actions of a simpleton. Bit like someone who votes UKIP as its "the thing to do".

Didn't you initially refuse to go to sixfields and then did go?

Grendel

Didn't you initially refuse to go to sixfields and then did go?

Christ. So attending Sixfields is populist is it?

Grendel

The poor little Sixfields lambs.
Come over all outraged.
The truth hurts doesn't it.
Letting down your club.

Spionkop, Spionkop rushing round the front
Spionkop, Spionkop he's a stupid chap

Users who are viewing this thread