Phone number for Sisu's office. (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Lol, I had wondered if it was always like this. I guess it's to be expected when patience has been worn thin. The trivial stuff does seem odd. Slightly puts me off posting anything, as it'll turn into a 5 page slanging match.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Only 5?

Brylowes

What with you're tentative questions, trying too find out what passes for normal Life on the
planet SBT, and then glancing at your Avatar, it's like "Close Encounters of the third kind"

JulianDarbyFTW

I find this all a bit strange to be honest. What does ringing up the receptionist prove to anyone? Joy won't take any calls herself, so probably won't give a shit about people ringing. And saying it takes up their line; most large companies have more than one line to ring, so unless it is a coordinated event with multiple people ringing for hours at a time it won't disrupt their business. All it does is piss off the receptionist, and have zero effect on the people that should be feeling the bile. I won't take part in such behaviour, not because the people involved don't deserve it (although that is questionable), but because it is absolutely pointless and will achieve nothing. If you disagree, name one CEO or owner who has fallen on their sword because of a few prank calls.

Note: when I say it is questionable, I mean it from a moral standpoint; I'm not a fan of hating people.

Nick

Administrator
I find this all a bit strange to be honest. What does ringing up the receptionist prove to anyone? Joy won't take any calls herself, so probably won't give a shit about people ringing. And saying it takes up their line; most large companies have more than one line to ring, so unless it is a coordinated event with multiple people ringing for hours at a time it won't disrupt their business. All it does is piss off the receptionist, and have zero effect on the people that should be feeling the bile. I won't take part in such behaviour, not because the people involved don't deserve it (although that is questionable), but because it is absolutely pointless and will achieve nothing. If you disagree, name one CEO or owner who has fallen on their sword because of a few prank calls.

Planting a bag of coke and a rent boy is where it's at ;)

AL13N

What with you're tentative questions, trying too find out what passes for normal Life on the
planet SBT, and then glancing at your Avatar, it's like "Close Encounters of the third kind"
Lol, was going to use a real pic of myself & use my real name. Unfortunately my last name is the same as a hated person by a lot on here, so I thought better of it as I'm not related.

singers_pore

Note: when I say it is questionable, I mean it from a moral standpoint; I'm not a fan of hating people.

SISU is not a large company. It's a tuppeny hapenny outfit with turnover of just 1 million. It's about as big as your average corner shop but with much less customer care and the owner never shows up.

Otis

Lol, I had wondered if it was always like this. I guess it's to be expected when patience has been worn thin. The trivial stuff does seem odd. Slightly puts me off posting anything, as it'll turn into a 5 page slanging match.

Ha ha!! We dream of a 5 page slanging match on here!!

Think more in terms of a 63 page slanging match and you will be more spot on.

trevelfarandwide

020 7290 5450
Saw this posted on the FB fans forum and thought I'd give it a try. Got straight through to SISU Capital and asked if I could talk to Joy Seppala and was advised that she was out of office today. I asked when she would next be "in office" and was told that it would be tomorrow. However, the lady that I spoke to was unable to be precise about what time.
Enjoy.

I shall earnestly, and in a variety of absurd accents, be plaguing this telephone for an answer off Joy until I'm given the nickname of 'That Fucking Twat is One Line 3 Again' in the SISU office. Gaynor sounds nice, but let's be honest, she's going to get really pissed off with a large call volume of fans demanding to speak to Joy.

Otis

I shall earnestly, and in a variety of absurd accents, be plaguing this telephone for an answer off Joy until I'm given the nickname of 'That Fucking Twat is One Line 3 Again' in the SISU office. Gaynor sounds nice, but let's be honest, she's going to get really pissed off with a large call volume of fans demanding to speak to Joy.
The problem I have is that when I go to Tesco and there is something I am not happy about, the last thing I want to do is to take it out on the poor girl on the tills.

If we all ring the Sisu office and only get though to Gaynor everytime isn't that just annoying Gaynor and not Sisu?

Sure, you can jam up the phone lines, but I would guess like most people, Joy Seppala and anyone else who is in the office , will do most of their calling from mobile phones.

torchomatic

That's the thing, Otis. A lot of the time people are too dim to realise when they are having a go at someone - a shop assistant, receptionist, etc - they are not the problem. They aren't the ones who make the rules or who have caused a particular issue. Not long before Christmas I was in Sainsburys and a bloke was having a right go at someone on the customer services desk about something or other - can't remember what now - might have been a short expiry date in his online delivery or something - and he was really quite nasty. Nothing to do with the poor girl on Customer Services.

trevelfarandwide

The problem I have is that when I go to Tesco and there is something I am not happy about, the last thing I want to do is to take it out on the poor girl on the tills.

If we all ring the Sisu office and only get though to Gaynor everytime isn't that just annoying Gaynor and not Sisu?

Sure, you can jam up the phone lines, but I would guess like most people, Joy Seppala and anyone else who is in the office , will do most of their calling from mobile phones.

Ahh, the voice of reason, an oasis of gallantry amongst the chavvy phone-hoggers...

...bollocks, I'm phoning anyway. :)

trevelfarandwide

That's the thing, Otis. A lot of the time people are too dim to realise when they are having a go at someone - a shop assistant, receptionist, etc - they are not the problem. They aren't the ones who make the rules or who have caused a particular issue. Not long before Christmas I was in Sainsburys and a bloke was having a right go at someone on the customer services desk about something or other - can't remember what now - might have been a short expiry date in his online delivery or something - and he was really quite nasty. Nothing to do with the poor girl on Customer Services.

Let's be clear, I have no intention of annoying and upsetting an innocent woman at SISU HQ. I am neither dim, nor spiteful.

Dark humour failure, I'll fetch my coat.

torchomatic

Let's be clear, I have no intention of annoying and upsetting an innocent woman at SISU HQ. I am neither dim, nor spiteful.

Dark humour failure, I'll fetch my coat.

Apologies for tarring everyone with my brush there. Obviously not everyone.

NorthernWisdom

Anyway, I've avoided this thread because it's Christmas ;) but a couple of random thoughts given I'm now subscribed to the blasted thread...

Nowt wrong in ringing to complain about the product a company offers, if done properly.

Bit surprised their phone number appears to be 'news' mind you...

trevelfarandwide

Apologies for tarring everyone with my brush there. Obviously not everyone.

No need for an apology, I was just stating that my intent was humourous, not actual. Besides, I now realise I did a Timmy "Let's be clear" so yes, definite coat fetching time. :)

Irish Sky Blue

No one said anything about being abusive to who ever answers the phone. No need for that. From what people who have called have reported back on here everything seems to have been very civil. I think the real point about the phone calls is that they are being made and that Seppala would know they are being made. From things that are reported about her, I am sure she wouldn't like it and would be uneasy about it.On the basis of anything bad for Joy and Tim is good for City, I see no harm.

torchomatic

No one said anything about being abusive to who ever answers the phone. No need for that. From what people who have called have reported back on here everything seems to have been very civil. I think the real point about the phone calls is that they are being made and that Seppala would know they are being made. From things that are reported about her, I am sure she wouldn't like it and would be uneasy about it.On the basis of anything bad for Joy and Tim is good for City, I see no harm.

We're talking about SBK here. I think we've got a flavour of his temperament from his posts. I'm sure others will be more restrained and polite.

letsallsingtogether

Thing is your right but sometimes the people on reception or customer services don't do themselves any favours.
Try retuning stuff to places like Soccer Sports the staff are quite Rude.[/QUOTE]

stedo86

I'm not sure how I feel about harassing any individual, however a measured approach focusing on sisu's investors and other ventures might prove a more effective way to protest[/QUOTE
I thi
I'm not sure how I feel about harassing any individual, however a measured approach focusing on sisu's investors and other ventures might prove a more effective way to protest
totally disagree pal! I believe the only thing that will make these scum bags think about change is if they fear for their safety! Im not condoning violence nor am I a little narrow minded chav but all we play is the sympathy card look what your doing to our great club bla bla has that changed a single thing??

SkyBlueRuffian

We could order a ton of takeaways for the office?

Nick

Administrator
We could order a ton of takeaways for the office?

That's the type of thing I was referring to when I meant let other people do all the hard work ;)

Having 25 pizzas turn up at the same time surely has to be a bit more entertaining than somebody speaking to a receptionist?

ecky

If people are polite to the receptionist then I don't see a problem as that's what her job is answering the telephone

Thing is the receptionist will pass on the amount of calls to JS
She is then made aware and may make a statement publicly about CCFC and their plans for it...

But I wouldn't hold my breath

Fans wouldn't have to do this if she was upfront and honest but those 2 words don't exist in the Sisu dictionary

NorthernWisdom

If people are polite to the receptionist then I don't see a problem as that's what her job is answering the telephone

Thing is the receptionist will pass on the amount of calls to JS

Yeah, I don't care about that approach in the slightest.

Would say however that rather than a flurry (which looks like a couple of nutters putting on accents) a stream through the year of dissatisfied customers would probably get the message across better.

Sky Blue Kid

We're talking about SBK here. I think we've got a flavour of his temperament from his posts. I'm sure others will be more restrained and polite.
I was extremely polite and so was the receptionist. I only lose my temper with arseholes...and if the cap fits.....

Nick

Administrator
I was extremely polite and so was the receptionist. I only lose my temper with arseholes...and if the cap fits.....

giphy.gif

;)

Users who are viewing this thread