Phone number for Sisu's office. (1 Viewer)

Wheelfass

020 7290 5450
Saw this posted on the FB fans forum and thought I'd give it a try. Got straight through to SISU Capital and asked if I could talk to Joy Seppala and was advised that she was out of office today. I asked when she would next be "in office" and was told that it would be tomorrow. However, the lady that I spoke to was unable to be precise about what time.
Enjoy.

Last edited:

Kingokings204

She wouldn't talk to you but fair play for trying.

Even if she did speak she would spout the fisher rhetoric

Nick

Administrator
They will just have somebody answering the phone and telling people that. They won't ever get through.

Otis

020 7290 5450
Saw this posted on the FB fans forum and thought I'd give it a try. Got straight through to SISU Capital and asked if I could talk to Joy Seppala and was advised that she was out of office today. I asked when she would next be "in office" and was advised that it would be tomorrow. However, the lady that I spoke to was unable to be precise about what time.
Enjoy.
You're not going to mention anything anything about items being inserted up her ring piece are you?

D

Deleted member 4439

020 7290 5450
Saw this posted on the FB fans forum and thought I'd give it a try. Got straight through to SISU Capital and asked if I could talk to Joy Seppala and was advised that she was out of office today. I asked when she would next be "in office" and was told that it would be tomorrow. However, the lady that I spoke to was unable to be precise about what time.
Enjoy.

I'd be checking my phone account to ensure that my call hadn't been put through on a premium rate number (plus interest and management fees, naturally).

Wheelfass

I'm not sure how I feel about harassing any individual, however a measured approach focusing on sisu's investors and other ventures might prove a more effective way to protest
You do that then.........oh and please post up who they are and their contact details too.
In the meantime you have a direct phone number.

Wheelfass

I'd be checking my phone account to ensure that my call hadn't been put through on a premium rate number (plus interest and management fees, naturally).
I understand what your saying ;-) but just in case.........
020 numbers are included within my mobile deal. It didn't cost me to call it.

Last edited:

harvey098

I've just rung and the receprionist has asked to take a message, I simply said tell her to sell Coventry city. Obviously that is not going to get passed on but If we all jam the phonelines for the rest of the afternoon with the same message. Someone will have to report that to her.

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

Im gonna send her a picture.

Wheelfass

Has anyone actually tried to phone? Any success?
Yes, I've called again and I spoke to Gaynor who answered the phone. I asked if I could speak to Joy Seppala and she asked what it was regarding and if I would like to leave a message for her.
I requested that she should ask her if she would be prepared to sell Coventry City. Gaynor gave a giggle and said that she would pass the message on. On enquiring why she had giggled she replied that there had been several other similar request throughout the day and that she would indeed pass the message on.

Last edited:

Wheelfass

Someone needs to ask Gaynor out.

Then once phase one is complete, they need to take a tape recorder to bed with them and try and eek out insider info from Gaynor between the bedsheets while they are banging her silly.
We're you in the special forces?

I've asked. She's engaged and 36 years younger than me;)
Seriously (for once) Otis. This has to be worth picking the phone up for.

Terry Gibson's perm

Yes, I've called again and I spoke to Gaynor who answered the phone. I asked if I could speak to Joy Seppala and she asked what it was regarding and if I would like to leave a message for her.
I requested that she should ask her if she would be prepared to sell Coventry City. Gaynor gave a giggle and said that she would pass the message on. On enquiring why she had giggled she replied that there had been several other similar request throughout the day and that she would indeed pass the message on.
KEEP THE PRESSURE ON.

Giggling at sisu hq I can't imagine that happening very often that old witch probably fines them for smiling or worse makes them invest in her.

JulianDarbyFTW

I can't help but think this is an opportunity missed if it really is Joy's number. Now she'll / they'll be on their guard because of the 'sell the club' line (which, let's face it, won't work). If it had been one or two people attempting to speak to her about an important personal matter, for example, then maybe someone may have been able to sneak through and actually speak to her. All this is going to do now is piss off Gaynor, who will just have to field all of the calls, bless her sexy little heart.

Nick

Administrator
Is it an actual woman sat in the SISU office or is it a call answering service?

I say this because when I had a call answering service it was a quid every time they answered, 24/7 and it would be billed to SISU. ;)

ccfcway

Is it an actual woman sat in the SISU office or is it a call answering service?

I say this because when I had a call answering service it was a quid every time they answered, 24/7 and it would be billed to SISU. ;)

how do you know your money would be going to sisu, and not ccfc ?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Users who are viewing this thread