Petition For No Ban For City Fan (1 Viewer)

hill83

If he's a racist cock, I'm out.

He also appears to be one of those people who seems a little too pleased that a british flag or a poppy might offend someone.
You know what I mean.

mark82

Because he cares, he is frustrated and wanted to make a statement, full respect from me

So that makes it ok to break the law? I'm frustrated your TV is bigger than mine so I'm going to break into your house and steal it. It's ok though as I'll be wearing a t-shirt telling you why I did it.

He risked ruining the whole protest.

If he's a racist cock, I'm out.

Not saying he is racist but the picture he has on his facebook doesn't say he isn't.

There is a link Nick but I was criticised last time I put a fb link photo on here. Not hard to find though. Not sure why people don't review their privacy settings on social network sites.

Grendel

So that makes it ok to break the law? I'm frustrated your TV is bigger than mine so I'm going to break into your house and steal it. It's ok though as I'll be wearing a t-shirt telling you why I did it.

Exactly. Showing you care isn't defined by law breaking. What if a few of his mates joined in - I think any sympathy we have would disappear in a second.
Are we seriously meant to believe he cares more than any other fan in the country by invading the pitch? Seriously.

Nick

Administrator
Not saying he is racist but the picture he has on his facebook doesn't say he isn't.

There is a link Nick but I was criticised last time I put a fb link photo on here. Not hard to find though. Not sure why people don't review their privacy settings on social network sites.

I agree, although it might be harsh to start talking about things like that when he doesn't come on here to defend himself.

hill83

I agree, although it might be harsh to start talking about things like that when he doesn't come on here to defend himself.

I'll do it for him.

"It was a long time ago"
"It was a laugh"
"I've got black mates"
"I've got a colour TV"
"Not you, you're alright"

Any more?

Exactly, like I said it may not even be him in the photograph might just an old nostalgic picture that he likes wouldn't want to start accusations.

fernandopartridge

Jesus wept

LB87ccfc

This really is a fucking joke thread now surely, fucking hell even making out hes a racist, he went on a pitch didn't hurt anyone, didn't commit a murder or burn the stadium down did he, fucking hell some of you get a grip!

No wonder we are looked at as a bunch of soft cunts and just let Sisu do what they want, honestly sometimes this forum is horrendous

Last edited:

Covstu

i have no sympathy for the bloke, i get he is frustrated but so were the other thousands and thousands of fans there but they didnt jump onto the pitch. Every since that Kirkland issue at Wednesday where he was belted by a fan, they deserve what they get when they enter onto the pitch.

hill83

This really is a fucking joke thread now surely, fucking hell even making out hes a racist, he went on a pitch didn't hurt anyone, didn't commit a murder or burn the stadium down did he, fucking hell some of you great a grip!

No wonder we are looked at as a bunch of soft cunts and just let Sisu do what they want, honestly sometimes this forum is horrendous

There is a picture he's uploaded, which is easy to find on his facebook titled: Tile Hill Skinheads.
The majority of them are saluting away. Not a good look.
The one that is tagged as him isn't saluting to be fair, so he was probably there to stop it all. And it does look like about 25 years ago, so it probably doesn't count right?

lordsummerisle

There is a picture he's uploaded, which is easy to find on his facebook titled: Tile Hill Skinheads.
The majority of them are saluting away. Not a good look.
The one that is tagged as him isn't saluting to be fair, so he was probably there to stop it all. And it does look like about 25 years ago, so it probably doesn't count right?

Nice one of him and his young grandson? Getting tooled up with Adult and kiddie baseball bats.

Probably about to stop an EDL march to be fair,

Nick

Administrator
This really is a fucking joke thread now surely, fucking hell even making out hes a racist, he went on a pitch didn't hurt anyone, didn't commit a murder or burn the stadium down did he, fucking hell some of you get a grip!

Soft? So what would you suggest?

LB87ccfc

Soft? So what would you suggest?

So you reckon Leeds, Millwall, West Ham, Newcastle, Chelsea, QPR, Birmingham, etc etc etc would of just stood back, and then mocked someone who goes a little O.T.T for the cause, wasn't this reaction to the fans that disturbed the crawley game was there, or the numerous threads about forcing games to stop by pitch invasions, which could help us move back home etc in the summer...]

Good coverage / exposure of our situation, but do we really need to slag off one individual who will pay his dues for what he believed was right at the time, it could of been his way of trying to get even more exposure, however wrong it may be.

Nick

Administrator
So you reckon Leeds, Millwall, West Ham, Newcastle, Chelsea, QPR, Birmingham, etc etc etc would of just stood back, and then mocked someone who goes a little O.T.T for the cause, wasn't this reaction to the fans that disturbed the crawley game was there, or the numerous threads about forcing games to stop by pitch invasions, which could help us move back home etc in the summer...]

Good coverage / exposure of our situation, but do we really need to slag off one individual who will pay his dues for what he believed was right at the time, it could of been his way of trying to get even more exposure, however wrong it may be.

So would those double hard bastards have not been soft and smashed some shit up?

ajsccfc

I'm not sure about following the Leeds or Millwall model. People seem to actually like us a bit after the past few days.

fernandopartridge

I'd suggest that if anybody is offended by the pictures on the bloke's Facebook page they write to him through there rather than making remarks on here.

lordsummerisle

I'd suggest that if anybody is offended by the pictures on the bloke's Facebook page they write to him through there rather than making remarks on here.

To be fair, it's a bit of a counter to the "poor innocent, never done anything like this in his life, pushed to extremes by Sisu" line that;s banded about.

Probably the wrong thread(now) to say this, but it's never just black and white.

hill83

You're just as bad as him, then. He stood by while the other skins were making nazi salutes and you've stood by years later. Disgraceful.

1368672934974.jpg

RoboCCFC90

I am sorry but for the right or motive not, invading the pitch as a spectator is a banning order, I'd like to sign it, but unfortunately I cannot see this young man being granted any sympathy during his hearing.

I am sorry but for the right or motive not, invading the pitch as a spectator is a banning order, I'd like to sign it, but unfortunately I cannot see this young man being granted any sympathy during his hearing.

Young man? This is the thread regarding the Arsenal pitch invader not the Crewe JPT pitch invader

The Gentleman

Fucking hell fire, One man goes on a pitch during a game and now we are upto our nuts in racism, baseball bats and violence, is there any unsolved murders we can link him too. I wonder if it was a female model bollock naked with Sisu Out on her nipples, Tim Fisher talks ---- across her arse cheeks and Mark above her, well you know .......

All this talk of bans when on the pitch is shite, hundreds of Preston fans invade their pitch and try to confront other supporters and get away with it. He is on his own and one man is an easy target. He was trying to make his own protest and whether it was daft or not he shouldn't be slated for it because who was hurt, who was threatened, who was scared, no-one.

valiant15

Jeez there's some whining old women on here. A peacefull one man protest and it's lets lock him up and throw away the key.

I bet some of you are a real riot on a night out.

torchomatic

J

Jack Griffin

The petition is against a lifetime ban, not against any kind of ban at all. As such I see no problem with it & have signed.

Users who are viewing this thread