Petition For No Ban For City Fan (2 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

I don't believe a ban is a fair punishment for going on the pitch no matter what the circumstances. Therefore it's signed.

I think the real issue is the ridiculous laws that govern how football fans behave.

torchomatic

Banned. We all know you're not allowed on the pitch.

hill83

Good idea. The next poll can be to see who has their tongue up Grendulls arse the furthest :wave:

Surely that's you, how far up you are isn't based on how much you like it. And your every move is following him about trying to touch his bollocks with your chin.

Astute

You and Torch on the defence there very quickly I see :D

Astute

Except when celebrating something at the end if the season.

*never applies to us*

Used to be a nearly yearly thing when we would get safe after the last game of the season......but not until the game had finished.

Astute

More an attack I'd say fella.

No. The same ones that stick up for him whatever he says to anyone. Although they do say that the best form of defence is attack.

Although if you will have read the other thread you will have seen why I put it.....if you could understand with message left for Nick.

sky blue john

Obviously it would have been a bigger crime if not for sporting the latest Sisu out T-shirt !!!!!
A ban has to be expected though and he has taken one for the team.

JohnWH

I don't believe a ban is a fair punishment for going on the pitch no matter what the circumstances. Therefore it's signed.

I think the real issue is the ridiculous laws that govern how football fans behave.

While I disagree on your position of bans, I do appreciate that you are bringing up a larger issue.
What would be appropriate punishment for a spectator that enters the field of play? Should the circumstances dictate the punishments, i.e. for peaceful or violence?
And I am not attempting to rile you up or anything of the sort, I respect all opinions and am honestly curious if you could explain your positions any further?

hill83

No. The same ones that stick up for him whatever he says to anyone. Although they do say that the best form of defence is attack.

Although if you will have read the other thread you will have seen why I put it.....if you could understand with message left for Nick.

I2FsY.gif

Calm down fella, only trying to wind you up.
And I think you'll find I don't stick up for him 'whatever he says to anyone'. So more bollocks from you.

covmark

Jesus Christ, some of you lot have a rather unhealthy obsession with grendel. One small comment (and he wasn't the only one with this opinion) and you're all over him like a fat bloke at a buffet.

Nick

Administrator
Jesus Christ, some of you lot have a rather unhealthy obsession with grendel. One small comment (and he wasn't the only one with this opinion) and you're all over him like a fat bloke at a buffet.

Exactly, it is boring. Starting threads about him, moaning when he says something nasty.

Grendel

So I say he should be banned and more arguments. Utterly ridiculous and how I can be accused of attention seeking is unbelievable. People start threads and polls so I hardly need any attention. Anyway back to the point he invaded the pitch during a game so that's a potentially dangerous situation. He has to be banned its just stupidity and he pays a price.

Grendel

No need to bring Andy thorn into this debate.

Nick

Administrator
I think if somebody runs on the pitch then the players have free reign to give them a kick-in, it would be amazing.

Nick

Administrator
Didn't Christie launch someone a couple of season ago?

People acted like he did, all he did was try and kick his back foot away to trip him up and got booked. Now if Christie had close lined him, I would have signed a petition to stop his red card.

Matty_CCFC

He invaded the pitch during an Arsenal attack. The Arsenal fans were on our side and this could have turned them against us. Why should he not be punished?

Because he cares, he is frustrated and wanted to make a statement, full respect from me

Hobo

The trouble is we had a well organised protest in hand which was getting publicity and had no danger of getting a fan in trouble.

Then someone takes it upon himself to stage his own protest, which was unimaginative, lacklustre and more likely to bring bad publicity.

There are consequences for going on the pitch which I am sure he gave consideration to before his jolly jaunt. So he has to accept his fate as far as I concerned.

LB87ccfc

Another thread full of drama queens, no wonder we have let sisu get away with so much, you would think he committed a murder the way some go on!

Matty_CCFC

So I say he should be banned and more arguments. Utterly ridiculous and how I can be accused of attention seeking is unbelievable. People start threads and polls so I hardly need any attention. Anyway back to the point he invaded the pitch during a game so that's a potentially dangerous situation. He has to be banned its just stupidity and he pays a price.
I
Full respect to him (but not you)

hill83

His facebook shows he has posted an old picture (I'm assuming he is in it) captioned tile hill skinheads who appear to be sieg hailing, please correct me if I'm wrong. Won't be signing

Ha ha, found it. What a ballbag.

And according to the tags he is in it, and seems rather proud.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread