Peterborough game moved to Friday 23rd November (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
The Sisu PR was working late last night.

The worst thing is you are so thick you still try to play the denial / reversal which doesn't actually work. You fail to see how embarrassing it is, especially when you keep being shown up and then just randomly do a U Turn to try and deny it.

You aren't quick enough to achieve what you keep trying to do.

italiahorse

The worst thing is you are so thick you still try to play the denial / reversal which doesn't actually work. You fail to see how embarrassing it is, especially when you keep being shown up and then just randomly do a U Turn to try and deny it.

You aren't quick enough to achieve what you keep trying to do.
Denial/reversal ? It got sorted as I said.
Obviously hit a nerve.
Dont give it if you can’t take it then

Nick

Administrator
Denial/reversal ? It got sorted as I said.
Obviously hit a nerve.
Dont give it if you can’t take it then

No, you said Wasps would move to Sunday so no need to panic. Your quotes have been put in here multiple times that show you were wrong. Just because you then start trying to wriggle away from it because you look silly it doesn't mean you are suddenly right.

As you only appear when somebody mentions Wasps, I'd say it's a bit ironic as it is clearly now your purpose. Unfortunately for you people don't fall for your shit and see straight through it.

It's not about not being able to take it, you aren't actually giving anything back you are just embarrassing yourself. That's the point, you show yourself up time and time again as a parody.

You don't disprove people, you don't prove anybody wrong. You just literally get yourself tied up in knots every time you try it. If that's your aim, just stick to the Wasps website with the rest of the mouth breathers who tried to sign up on here to do the same thing.

fernandopartridge

.... and Sisu offered them zero. But out of the kindness of their heart and because they are a charity they offered them £2M.
Let’s not mention expecting to buy out the ACL loan for as little £2M as a condition of another offer for Higgs share. An offer of £1.5M up front and future payments of £4M.
In all these deals it’s subject to negotiation not threats like pulling the plug and moving the Club out.
CCFC fcuked up before Sisu got here and Sisu fcuked up when they bought us. The £1.2M was only a small part of the problem, many more millions were bleeding away elsewhere.
It’s easy to blame Wasps but the problem lies elsewhere.
Mix of half truths there arranged into the usual incoherent babble

Nick

Administrator
Yes, straight from the JR1 conclusion. :)
You really need to read it rather than remain in denial. (Link below)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.... and Sisu offered them zero. But out of the kindness of their heart and because they are a charity they offered them £2M.

My 9 year old would have picked you up on that.

italiahorse

No, you said Wasps would move to Sunday so no need to panic. Your quotes have been put in here multiple times that show you were wrong. Just because you then start trying to wriggle away from it because you look silly it doesn't mean you are suddenly right.

As you only appear when somebody mentions Wasps, I'd say it's a bit ironic as it is clearly now your purpose. Unfortunately for you people don't fall for your shit and see straight through it.

It's not about not being able to take it, you aren't actually giving anything back you are just embarrassing yourself. That's the point, you show yourself up time and time again as a parody.

You don't disprove people, you don't prove anybody wrong. You just literally get yourself tied up in knots every time you try it. If that's your aim, just stick to the Wasps website with the rest of the mouth breathers who tried to sign up on here to do the same thing.
Nothing to talk about for close season so the politics is all we’ve got.
I can’t be arsed to talk about the merits of players being released by others and whether they would fit in at CCFC.
Similarly I can’t be bothered to check out the players coming in until I see them play.
Not knocking those that do and still read them and like those I appreciate.
I put the alternative reasoning forward and understand that it’s not wanted on here by the hardened fans but if I don’t it just becomes a backslapping forum.
Does anybody like me want Sisu out still or do we now need to only blame Wasps and CCC.?

Nick

Administrator
Okay Sisu said it was worth nothing but offered them £2M. Is that all you’ve got?

Jesus Christ.

You said they offered them zero and that they offered them £2m in the same sentence.

and Sisu offered them zero. But out of the kindness of their heart and because they are a charity they offered them £2M.

Are you that simple? I even made it bold for you.

Nick

Administrator
I can’t be arsed to talk about the merits of players being released by others and whether they would fit in at CCFC.
Similarly I can’t be bothered to check out the players coming in until I see them play.
I put the alternative reasoning forward and understand that it’s not wanted on here by the hardened fans but if I don’t it just becomes a backslapping forum.
Does anybody like me want Sisu out still or do we now need to only blame Wasps and CCC.?

Strange, you are trying to deflect it onto wanting SISU out.

There's plenty to talk about in close season, "politics" isn't all we have got at all. It seems to be Wasps politics is all you've got and you struggle with that.

chiefdave

Contradicting yourself again. Its not that there's nothing to talk about, its that you don't want to talk about anything football related.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I mean i want them all out in all fairness.... preferably wasps going bankrupt, and Ann Lucas retiring ASAP and leaving the country to Salem where they burn evil witches like her (she can take Joy with her)

Irish Sky Blue

I want Sisu out and that remains the number one priority for the well being of our club. I also want Wasps to follow them as they are a franchise club taken from their true location (the south east) by a bunch of business men who disregarded that club’s roots and history to planted them in a City that already had a first class rugby team. Wasps are only here because of the shenanigans that Sisu have conducted and as usual, so many of our problems can be traced back to Sisu’s door, Wasps being here is one of those problems. I hope that at some stage in the future Wasps fans in the South east get their club back and that we get rid of Sisu and have owners who love the club like the fans do and that we own the Ricoh. It would be great to see Cov back as one of the premier rugby teams in the country, a position they held throughout my childhood and youth.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I don't like Friday night games and for me it is not what I want and is a problem. I do empathise with those fans who must travel distance to watch on the Friday night

Strange that there was nothing contractually agreed on this. Clearly there wasn't anything that meant CCFC got precedence on the fixtures otherwise there would have been no argument. The EFL are not going to do anything about it. The game will be played on the right weekend wont bother them when because the "integrity of the competition" remains unaffected. You would have to assume that the contract had some sort of term saying CCFC fixtures dates subject to change by the landlord (ie subject to availability), so changes were always possible.

Looking at it from a wasps point of view I can see why they might feel that their business is better off playing Saturdays. Like it or not the secondary spend of a Rugby crowd is likely to be bigger and for longer on a Saturday even if numbers reduced, travel is more accessible, the team get a recovery period similar to other teams etc. They are not reliant on crowd numbers in the same way CCFC are. If it suits their business better ask yourself what duty are they under to move their fixtures (to their detriment) to suit CCFC (to their advantage)?, especially when they own the asset in question and CCFC are day renters of the stadium for the season. We all know that the secondary spend at a CCFC match is not a great deal so no incentive there either. That's before mentioning court actions and any vindictiveness that some might perceive.

Reality of our situation is that it is no longer in CCFC's control in any sense, there is a decent working relationship up to the Boddy level but no real good will. CCFC do not have any alternatives and to expect either goodwill from wasps or intervention from the FA/EFL is I am afraid pie in the sky thinking. They (wasps) haven't first and foremost done this to spite SISU, what they have done is to have the confidence in their set up now to put themselves first every time........... it means some CCFC fans suffer, it wont actually affect the players or owners that much(at all?). Not really something wasps would be concerned about. It is a position that the owners of both sides have created

Doesn't bode well for when it comes time to renegotiate for next season 2019/20 does it?

If you were running wasps would you have done differently though? Don't take any of that as support for wasps, I don't like it any more than the rest of you, it is just stark reality

fernandopartridge

I don't like Friday night games and for me it is not what I want and is a problem. I do empathise with those fans who must travel distance to watch on the Friday night

Strange that there was nothing contractually agreed on this. Clearly there wasn't anything that meant CCFC got precedence on the fixtures otherwise there would have been no argument. The EFL are not going to do anything about it. The game will be played on the right weekend wont bother them when because the "integrity of the competition" remains unaffected. You would have to assume that the contract had some sort of term saying CCFC fixtures dates subject to change by the landlord (ie subject to availability), so changes were always possible.

Looking at it from a wasps point of view I can see why they might feel that their business is better off playing Saturdays. Like it or not the secondary spend of a Rugby crowd is likely to be bigger and for longer on a Saturday even if numbers reduced, travel is more accessible, the team get a recovery period similar to other teams etc. They are not reliant on crowd numbers in the same way CCFC are. If it suits their business better ask yourself what duty are they under to move their fixtures (to their detriment) to suit CCFC (to their advantage)?, especially when they own the asset in question and CCFC are day renters of the stadium for the season. We all know that the secondary spend at a CCFC match is not a great deal so no incentive there either. That's before mentioning court actions and any vindictiveness that some might perceive.

Reality of our situation is that it is no longer in CCFC's control in any sense, there is a decent working relationship up to the Boddy level but no real good will. CCFC do not have any alternatives and to expect either goodwill from wasps or intervention from the FA/EFL is I am afraid pie in the sky thinking. They (wasps) haven't first and foremost done this to spite SISU, what they have done is to have the confidence in their set up now to put themselves first every time........... it means some CCFC fans suffer, it wont actually affect the players or owners that much(at all?). Not really something wasps would be concerned about. It is a position that the owners of both sides have created

Doesn't bode well for when it comes time to renegotiate for next season 2019/20 does it?

If you were running wasps would you have done differently though? Don't take any of that as support for wasps, I don't like it any more than the rest of you, it is just stark reality

I think it just goes against some of the statements made by Eastwood back in 2014 about primacy of fixtures, which were never binding anyway. Never mind, quite understandable that a club that is struggling for cash wants to maximise its income and that priority is clearly a lot higher than keeping the tenants happy.

clint van damme

Contradicting yourself again. Its not that there's nothing to talk about, its that you don't want to talk about anything football related.

a quick glance at the first page of the forum quickly tells you that, as usual, he's talking absolute bollocks as usual.

italiahorse

There’s nothing football related at the moment for me to talk about.. It’s close season and I can’t comment on players I haven’t seen or heard of. Once I’ve seen them I can comment/rate.
Feel free to do it but I can only give an opinion on something I know.
Oldskyblue sums it up nicely for me. I’ll leave it there.

Nick

Administrator
There’s nothing football related at the moment for me to talk about.. It’s close season and I can’t comment on players I haven’t seen or heard of. Once I’ve seen them I can comment/rate.
Feel free to do it but I can only give an opinion on something I know.
Oldskyblue sums it up nicely for me. I’ll leave it there.

As he said, there is lots of football related discussion. It is you who is choosing not to.

You obviously don't know, that's why your contradictions get pointed out every time you steam into a thread trying it.

italiahorse

As he said, there is lots of football related discussion. It is you who is choosing not to.

You obviously don't know, that's why your contradictions get pointed out every time you steam into a thread trying it.
I’m not on here 24 hours a day so I need to restrict my output.
I used to live CCFC like you but I discovered once out of nappies that you can do other things in life at the same time.
Perhaps when I’m back in them I will have more time.

Nick

Administrator
I’m not on here 24 hours a day so I need to restrict my output.
I used to live CCFC like you but I discovered once out of nappies that you can do other things in life at the same time.
Perhaps when I’m back in them I will have more time.

So you devote your output to jumping in to post about Wasps on a CCFC forum?

That makes sense.

You are 1 level below "Know you are, say you are" standard.

italiahorse

a quick glance at the first page of the forum quickly tells you that, as usual, he's talking absolute bollocks as usual.
Really there isn’t a lot going on unless you are going to the friendlies or researching new or potential players.
I will give my input once I see the team in the new season.

italiahorse

So you devote your output to jumping in to post about Wasps on a CCFC forum?

That makes sense.

You are 1 level below "Know you are, say you are" standard.
A few minutes a day is all I need.
I didn’t start the thread. You should have just left it at that when I answered his question on why it moved to Friday.

Nick

Administrator
A few minutes a day is all I need.
I didn’t start the thread. You should have just left it at that when I answered his question on why it moved to Friday.

Nobody said you had started the thread.

As soon as you piped up it was just another instance of proving that everytime you try, you either contradict yourself or just talk other nonsense.

How about if you have no time for CCFC in the pre season, you stick to the Wasps Website as your time is to devoted to them? It's not hard to understand, a simple look at your post history shows how much of an embarrassment you are.

You only ever got the benefit of the doubt because you posted about CCFC, now you don't bother you are no different to the other special cases who tried to sign up to push the Wasps PR nonsense. Maybe if you just posted your shite on the Wasps website they would believe you and lap it up, rather than pulling your pants down every time you try it.

italiahorse

There is plenty going on, don't make things up.
My season starts on day 1.
If you are not attending friendlies then I can’t see what your input is. Unless it’s monitoring for the mention of Wasps and that’s s bit sad.
I prefer to read it and ‘like’ posts from people with something to say that are of value.

Nick

Administrator
My season starts on day 1.
If you are not attending friendlies then I can’t see what your input is. Unless it’s monitoring for the mention of Wasps and that’s s bit sad.
I prefer to read it and ‘like’ posts from people with something to say that are of value.

Are you trying to be ironic, as that is all you do?

There's plenty to talk about, plenty of other threads. It isn't hard to understand.

italiahorse

Nobody said you had started the thread.

As soon as you piped up it was just another instance of proving that everytime you try, you either contradict yourself or just talk other nonsense.

How about if you have no time for CCFC in the pre season, you stick to the Wasps Website as your time is to devoted to them? It's not hard to understand, a simple look at your post history shows how much of an embarrassment you are.

You only ever got the benefit of the doubt because you posted about CCFC, now you don't bother you are no different to the other special cases who tried to sign up to push the Wasps PR nonsense. Maybe if you just posted your shite on the Wasps website they would believe you and lap it up, rather than pulling your pants down every time you try it.
FFS you’ll blow an artery writing essays.
I told him that Wasps were playing on Saturday because he didn’t know.

italiahorse

Are you trying to be ironic, as that is all you do?

There's plenty to talk about, plenty of other threads. It isn't hard to understand.
I’m not there, I have never seen any of the new players. I can’t comment.
I’ll read the interesting threads and like them but reserve my CCFC commenting until I see the new team.
It’s not rocket science and I understand that some live it 365/24/7 but I don’t.

Nick

Administrator
FFS you’ll blow an artery writing essays.
I told him that Wasps were playing on Saturday because he didn’t know.

What you did was:

Unless it’s monitoring for the mention of Wasps and that’s s bit sad.

Another case of tangling yourself up in shite.

It's simple really.
  1. Stop just trying to use this site just to push your absolute shite every time Wasps is mentioned.
  2. Start posting about CCFC (what the site is for).
If not, you can do one with the other Wasps dipsticks who tried to do the same. (who funnily enough, also made themselves look stupid).

Somerset Sky Blue

Can you two get a room (or a different conversation thread)!

OSB, as ever, sums up the position regarding fixture moves and why wasps would do this in a methodical and fair review - not really much more to add!
PUSB.

Nick

Administrator
I’m not there, I have never seen any of the new players. I can’t comment.
I’ll read the interesting threads and like them but reserve my CCFC commenting until I see the new team.
It’s not rocket science and I understand that some live it 365/24/7 but I don’t.

You are living that just to start piping up when somebody mentions Wasps. Are you simple?

You don't need to be there, you aren't there for Wasps nonsense you chat.

As I said, you won't be using this site to just push your Wasps nonsense which is what you are trying to do.

italiahorse

You are living that just to start piping up when somebody mentions Wasps. Are you simple?

You don't need to be there, you aren't there for Wasps nonsense you chat.

As I said, you won't be using this site to just push your Wasps nonsense which is what you are trying to do.
CLUNK *door closes*

Users who are viewing this thread