Peterborough game moved to Friday 23rd November (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

Wasn't worried. Annoyed at the football club being messed around by Wasps yet again.

I now have a match I've paid to attend, via my season ticket, that I most likely won't be able to attend.
Have to laugh when you say Wasps are messing CCFC around.
CCFC on a peppercorn rent, taking Wasps to court to get them to pay more for something CCFC said Wasps paid too much for.
I support CCFC but even I can't go with this nonsense like many on here.
Wasps must be tempted to pull the plug rather than just niggle us.

Nick

Administrator
CCFC on a peppercorn rent, taking Wasps to court to get them to pay more for something CCFC said Wasps paid too much for.

It's amazing how you and the other Wasps fans go on about the rent amount but don't mention matchday costs...

What nonsense are you on about "going with", ironically it seems to be just you who gets proven wrong and shown up every time you try to fly in to the rescue.

Nick

Administrator
yup i very rarely get see games on tv without having pay for ifollow, when its on SP i can just stream it for free which is very rare, i feel for ST holders but for me getting see a game on tv when something like this happens im happy thats if SP decide take it up i hope.

Just get Ifollow and watch every one! :)

GaryJones

What's all the fuss about - Friday under the lights - cant wait!
I hope it pisses off that twat Evans tho.

italiahorse

It's amazing how you and the other Wasps fans go on about the rent amount but don't mention matchday costs...

What nonsense are you on about "going with", ironically it seems to be just you who gets proven wrong and shown up every time you try to fly in to the rescue.

Probably because nobody knows what they really are. All we know is all clubs have to pay them.
Someone posts they are excessive and you w*nk all over their post without actually knowing.

Nick

Administrator
Probably because nobody knows what they really are. All we know is all clubs have to pay them.
Someone posts they are excessive and you w*nk all over their post without actually knowing.

They are costs to cover putting the games on, hence they are cheaper with a stand closed than they are with it open.

You and other wasps fans seem to go on as if it's the rent and that's it. The costs are covered with Matchday Fees.

clint van damme

HAHAHA!!

shmmeee

So, you want us to not have to pay for anything?

The Ricoh is more expensive to run than a club of our means can afford. That’s why most of us want either a new stadium we can afford, or owners will the will and the means to put the club on a better financial footing.

It’s the likes of you, Joy Seppala, and Grendel who, when faced with a fairly standard business problem, think the answer should be “we should get shit below cost because we’re special”.

Nick

Administrator
So, you want us to not have to pay for anything?

The Ricoh is more expensive to run than a club of our means can afford. That’s why most of us want either a new stadium we can afford, or owners will the will and the means to put the club on a better financial footing.

It’s the likes of you, Joy Seppala, and Grendel who, when faced with a fairly standard business problem, think the answer should be “we should get shit below cost because we’re special”.

Where have I said that we shouldn't pay for anything?

I said it isn't just the flat rent that is paid like Italia and other Wasps fans try to make out.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Just get Ifollow and watch every one! :)

i used ifollow for few games last season alright but i dont want get the full fixtures then not be able to watch them all feels like a waste, games are 10am my time here which is great just wake up and just watch them lol.

italiahorse

Where have I said that we shouldn't pay for anything?

I said it isn't just the flat rent that is paid like Italia and other Wasps fans try to make out.

More false news.
Of course there are match day costs. Particularly for us where we accumulate them depending on crowd size.
It's a result of having such a low rent, where we then have to buy the add ons. Extra stand, catering, cleaning etc.
It's just as wrong for some to compare the original £1.2M rent that probably included, offices, shop, ticketing etc etc.

Nick

Administrator
More false news.
Of course there are match day costs. Particularly for us where we accumulate them depending on crowd size.
It's a result of having such a low rent, where we then have to buy the add ons. Extra stand, catering, cleaning etc.
It's just as wrong for some to compare the original £1.2M rent that probably included, offices, shop, ticketing etc etc.

What are you on about now? We paid match day costs even when we paid massive rent. It's nothing to do with topping up a low rent.

More nonsense from you.

chiefdave

You might find it funny but most of us on here are CCFC fans so get a bit annoyed when others mess them around.
CCFC on a peppercorn rent.
You must be joking, £100K but massively inflated matchday costs that take the total well over half a million for a few hours use twenty something times a year. Hardly peppercorn.

Still good attempt at trying to distract from you once again sticking up for your Waspy friends while being completely wrong.

italiahorse

Aw italia is in a grump because he’s been made to look an absolute twat again.
A bigger Tw@t will read someone else's heavily edited post and believe it.
For your incomplete records I said it was not an issue as it will be moved to a Sunday as previously years OR be sorted with no real problems.
Glad to see that Wasps are only flexing there muscle a little and not going for a knock out.

Greggs

I don't know about you lot, but I love a Friday night game!

Nick

Administrator
Still good attempt at trying to distract from you once again sticking up for your Waspy friends while being completely wrong.

It's so he can make out they are doing CCFC a favour by just charging them £100k a year and ignoring the other costs...

italiahorse

You might find it funny but most of us on here are CCFC fans so get a bit annoyed when others mess them around.

You must be joking, £100K but massively inflated matchday costs that take the total well over half a million for a few hours use twenty something times a year. Hardly peppercorn.

There is no breakdown, of course there are incremental costs on both rents. But your not comparing like for like when the £1.2M covered some of them costs.
As for distracting, you guys started frothing at me when I just pointed out that it was moved to Friday because Wasps are playing on Saturday.
Again, ruining a thread because someone does not blindly slag off Wasps.
Even you published all my relevant posts but Dick edited the ones that just said it would be sorted to get the usual frothing.

Nick

Administrator
There is no breakdown, of course there are incremental costs on both rents. But your not comparing like for like when the £1.2M covered some of them costs.
As for distracting, you guys started frothing at me when I just pointed out that it was moved to Friday because Wasps are playing on Saturday.
Again, ruining a thread because someone does not blindly slag off Wasps.
Even you published all my relevant posts but Dick edited the ones that just said it would be sorted to get the usual frothing.

It's you who ruins threads, every single time somebody mentions Wasps. You embarrass yourself near enough every single time.

If you only want to post purely about Wasps, get yourself over to Drunken Wasps and stay there.

Nick

Administrator
Great, so you know fcuk all like the rest of us ?

Erm, I know that Matchday Costs aren't just a topup of a low rent which was your point.

I also know you talk absolute nonsense and have your pants pulled down most of the time. (Well, it only takes a look at your post history).

Like I said, if you want to turn your account into a one man PR machine for Wasps you can do one like the rest of the Wasps fans. If you want to actually discuss CCFC also then that's fine.

italiahorse

It's you who ruins threads, every single time somebody mentions Wasps. You embarrass yourself near enough every single time.

If you only want to post purely about Wasps, get yourself over to Drunken Wasps and stay there.

It's close season. I can't be arsed to discuss players I've never heard of or spend hours researching them and the ones that would be nice to have.
Not knocking those that do, as I once did, but I have prefer to read and just 'like' the informative threads.
If I'm mentioned then I will respond. If people don't like getting back what they give then don't get arsey when I respond.

italiahorse

Erm, I know that Matchday Costs aren't just a topup of a low rent which was your point.

I also know you talk absolute nonsense and have your pants pulled down most of the time. (Well, it only takes a look at your post history).

Like I said, if you want to turn your account into a one man PR machine for Wasps you can do one like the rest of the Wasps fans. If you want to actually discuss CCFC also then that's fine.
I'll respond to what I like. If you can take the income drop, you know what to do.

Nick

Administrator
It's close season. I can't be arsed to discuss players I've never heard of or spend hours researching them and the ones that would be nice to have.
Not knocking those that do, as I once did, but I have prefer to read and just 'like' the informative threads.
If I'm mentioned then I will respond. If people don't like getting back what they give then don't get arsey when I respond.

Nobody has mentioned you directly in this thread before you posted have they?

Nobody mentioned you here before you went into PR mode on these I saw within seconds :

Fixture clashes....
ticket sales
Lego Ricoh Arena Model (Or something?)

More nonsense from you.

Nick

Administrator
I'll respond to what I like. If you can take the income drop, you know what to do.

Well it's a CCFC forum, so you kind of do. If you go into Peeler mode where you don't bother about CCFC then you won't post, if you manage to post about CCFC as well then you will.

Simple as that really.

clint van damme

just had a brief scan of his recent posting history. Pretty much 100% of his posts are on threads where wasps have been mentioned. It's embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread