Match Thread Peterborough away (2 Viewers)

fatso

Good result, and we played OK against a very poor team. Credit to Shipley for playing so well when thrown into the mix and asked to play out of position.
Kane gets m.o.m (imho)

blunted

Away on hols missing my first game this season so observations from comments on here, post match CWR and updates from son. Did we really hit the post 3 times? Can't really judge how good we are against one of the worst teams in the league, although their league form at home has been not too bad until today. Gather two of their players were booked for fouls on O'Hare in the final third. Appears Shippers did well and I am so pleased for him, but he must keep it up if he is staying. Was told Wilson would have kept another clean sheet had Hamer not made a mistake and their shot may have taken a deflection. Think QPR game will show if we are back. MR and AV appear to have got the selection right despite the detractors before KO. Ref sounded good and did what none of the refs have done so far this season booked a player for one of the first fouls on O'Hare.

shmmeee

Away on hols missing my first game this season so observations from comments on here, post match CWR and updates from son. Did we really hit the post 3 times? Can't really judge how good we are against one of the worst teams in the league, although their league form at home has been not too bad until today. Gather two of their players were booked for fouls on O'Hare in the final third. Appears Shippers did well and I am so pleased for him, but he must keep it up if he is staying. Was told Wilson would have kept another clean sheet had Hamer not made a mistake and their shot may have taken a deflection. Think QPR game will show if we are back. MR and AV appear to have got the selection right despite the detractors before KO. Ref sounded good and did what none of the refs have done so far this season booked a player for one of the first fouls on O'Hare.

Their goal was unstoppable TBF, great finish.

Tommo1993

I can’t fucking stand this social media fair play thing.

Their fans rightly saying how shit they were and how the score flattered them, and fans of hours replying saying they weren’t that bad and they’re a good team. Nauseating.

Nick

Administrator

Their fans rightly saying how shit they were and how the score flattered them, and fans of hours replying saying they weren’t that bad and they’re a good team. Nauseating.
It's so weird.

baldy

Ignore them - they don't like football anyway,they seem to just like watches & clocks & anything time related etc anyway

mds

Sheaf is like Gerrad and Hamer should be playing for Brazil according to the Peterboro commentators :ROFLMAO:

Not gonna add any context cause that makes things make sense!

covcity4life

Brilliant performance and great to see us with our new found DNA again. We had 9 or 10 genuine scoring chances and brilliant interplay everywhere on pitch. Great to see

Today finish from godden. Hamer is class act. Sheaf so consistent now and o hare more like the player we remember and love. Wilson doing well in goals too. Back 3 immense. Kane so dangerous

Last but most certainly not least got to say Shipley was superb as lwb. Played like he really wanted it today. I guess he knows no guarantee he ever plays a championship game again going in to today's game. Needs that hunger

I know it's only pboro but that's the cov city f.c k have been missing regardless of result.

cc84cov

Brilliant performance and great to see us with our new found DNA again. We had 9 or 10 genuine scoring chances and brilliant interplay everywhere on pitch. Great to see

Today finish from godden. Hamer is class act. Sheaf so consistent now and o hare more like the player we remember and love. Wilson doing well in goals too. Back 3 immense. Kane so dangerous

Last but most certainly not least got to say Shipley was superb as lwb. Played like he really wanted it today. I guess he knows no guarantee he ever plays a championship game again going in to today's game. Needs that hunger

I know it's only pboro but that's the cov city f.c k have been missing regardless of result.
Sure I seen 22 shots today too

Users who are viewing this thread