Match Thread Peterborough away (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

It did make me laugh can't lie , I had horrible visions of him scoring and running all the way down like adebayor and knee sliding infront of us

I had the same worry but he did nothing today and looked a bit heavier than last time I saw him play.

Tommo1993

A small corner of Posh fans were singing the same song about Matty Godden. Guess they were fresh out of ideas?

Terry Gibson's perm

The pitch look really heavy already and they were watering the pitch obviously to slow our passing down, that went well for them.

pusbccfc

A small corner of Posh fans were singing the same song about Matty Godden. Guess they were fresh out of ideas?

Only song I heard from them.

Their support is always dreadful at home.

Frankly_Mr_Shankly

Popped into the town after the game for some food…….big scrap between 10-12 Peterborough youths and 3-4 Cov fans. Peterborough lot ran off, 2 Cov arrested, one was was pepper sprayed and had to be dragged to the riot van, whilst being goaded by a big group of homeless drinkers.
Mad these away-days!!!

clint van damme

Popped into the town after the game for some food…….big scrap between 10-12 Peterborough youths and 3-4 Cov fans. Peterborough lot ran off, 2 Cov arrested, one was was pepper sprayed and had to be dragged to the riot van, whilst being goaded by a big group of homeless drinkers.
Mad these away-days!!!

what were the mad hatters doing there?

North York’s Blue

Mad these away-days!!!
I drove through town after the game, police vans and cars everywhere

EalingSB

Was slightly embarrassing when he gave his in game eulogy to the BBC Nottingham football reporter, Colin Draper. All well and good but his name was actually Colin Slater!
I’m in an Ashes WhatsApp group with a massive Notts County fan and I mentioned the tribute to Colin Slater on CWR. He replied: ‘Colin Slater? You might be thinking of Mark Draper. Mr Notts County and an absolute gentleman. The voice of my youth and beyond.’

CDK

Another stat from a fellow statto is all our away wins so far are from the 3 promoted league 1teams from last season
We should be beating them plus draws from relegated teams ,but think now after a 4-1 win we can push on and get some more as it's all about confidence.

kg82

I’m in an Ashes WhatsApp group with a massive Notts County fan and I mentioned the tribute to Colin Slater on CWR. He replied: ‘Colin Slater? You might be thinking of Mark Draper. Mr Notts County and an absolute gentleman. The voice of my youth and beyond.’
He sure? I know Mark Draper was a player in the 90’s. Think he played for County. Definitely for Leicester and Villa.

Offhegoes

It did make me laugh can't lie , I had horrible visions of him scoring and running all the way down like adebayor and knee sliding infront of us
He was such a disappointment for us (2nd spell) - I can only remember him having one decent game against Sunderland at home. It was a real eye opener when he started banging them in for Bristol Rovers. People said Robins didn't play to his strengths, but I am not sure. His body language never looked great to me.

TomS91

He was such a disappointment for us (2nd spell) - I can only remember him having one decent game against Sunderland at home. It was a real eye opener when he started banging them in for Bristol Rovers. People said Robins didn't play to his strengths, but I am not sure. His body language never looked great to me.
It's revisionism if anybody claims he ever looked good for more than a moment or two for us. Most of us were glad to see the back of him when he left and I don't think anybody was questioning Robins when it happened.

In hindsight, since he left we improved in second half of that season. Got promoted the year after. Stayed up comfortably in the Championship after that and now top half Championship. Worked out well for everybody!

Users who are viewing this thread