Match Thread Peterborough away (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

I made a comment saying Moore should have started, you always play your best keeper. I do not change my opinion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't reply if you were right then? Wasn't necessarily aimed at you, but not hard to find a few on here who were having a pop at MR before we'd even kicked off. Pulled his team selection apart - they were wrong.

fernandopartridge

Excellent performance, buzzing. Great energy shown given the lack of games of late.

I mean Peterborough are a league 1 team but we showed at least that we're leagues apart from them.

Also, our 4th goal perfectly demonstrated why JCH was got rid of and Godden signed. JCH lost a challenge he should have been favourite for and Godden won his, set his team mate away and run after him to score, brilliant.

CCFCSteve

Great result. Back to back wins and finally some goals !!! Hopefully we can take some confidence into the coming games. Not a big fan of Godden up on his own but fair play, what a finisher he’s been for us…quality

Paul Anthony

Have to admit to being a little worried by the team selection before the game, but, not for the first time, they prove me wrong. Good result, hopefully gets some confidence under them again.

SkyblueTexan

Fucking Middlesbrough. Cunts.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Feel the same way. Reading are on a downward spiral. Think Derby might even avoid relegation with the way Barnsley, Peterborough and Reading are playing.

slowpoke

Don't reply if you were right then? Wasn't necessarily aimed at you, but not hard to find a few on here who were having a pop at MR before we'd even kicked off. Pulled his team selection apart - they were wrong.
There always is, this “scratch” team Robins selected could have one by six or seven and surely Wilson must have been to blame for the Peterborough goal and there’s a few who won’t sleep tonight due to Shippers being a candidate for m-o-m

CCFCBat

Sorry didn’t realise I had get you permission to reply.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

curly_tom

Posh were awful, I ended up watching with their commentators, they couldn't believe how bad they were and how dominant we were. Shiplet, Sheaf, Kane were brilliant. O'Hare and Godden good, Gyo did really well too. Defence didn't need to be that great. Lovely result but ended up wishing for more goals. No need to time waste when you're 4-1 up. PUSB

TomRad85

Forest, you can fuck off too.

West Brom starting to look the most catchable. I didn't rate them in our game against them tbh.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread