Paul Cook (2 Viewers)

Bugsy

behave,,,PUSB

Ccfcisparks

12 games in, were fulfilling our objective and you’re talking of new managers. I do hope you’ve never moaned about a player or manager leaving or talked about lack of player loyalty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How are we fulfilling it? We have 2 wins in 12. That’s relegation form. We would be in the bottom 3 if Sheffield Wednesday didn’t have a points deduction. The fact you can’t see what trouble we are in is terrifying.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

How are we fulfilling it? We have 2 wins in 12. That’s relegation form. We would be in the bottom 3 if Sheffield Wednesday didn’t have a points deduction. The fact you can’t see what trouble we are in is terrifying.

We’re above the bottom 3. It doesn’t matter how we get there. There are things to be concerned about. I was concerned at the start of the season. We’re in a relegation dog fight. We were since the moment we were promoted. If anything is terrifying, it’s the fact you didn’t realise that

Ccfcisparks

We’re above the bottom 3. It doesn’t matter how we get there. There are things to be concerned about. I was concerned at the start of the season. We’re in a relegation dog fight. We were since the moment we were promoted. If anything is terrifying, it’s the fact you didn’t realise that

I predicted we would end 23rd so I know full well we would be in a dog fight. All well and good we are out of the bottom 3 at the moment but we will only stay out if Sheffield Wednesday get deducted points every 12 games.

no_loyalty

There doesn't need to be a knee jerk reaction yet, let's remember Robins hasn't been able to select his best 11 yet due to injuries.

stupot07

We will be in the bottom 3 at 5pm if Sheffield Wednesday beat Preston.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

I predicted we would end 23rd so I know full well we would be in a dog fight. All well and good we are out of the bottom 3 at the moment but we will only stay out if Sheffield Wednesday get deducted points every 12 games.

If you knew that, why sack MR - it's not his fault. sticking together was how we got here. When you start changing the manager, the players start reassessing their own positions; it can quickly become a downwards spiral. We have been unlucky with injuries and a few individual howlers that any manager could do little about.

Ccfcisparks

If you knew that, why sack MR - it's not his fault. sticking together was how we got here. When you start changing the manager, the players start reassessing their own positions; it can quickly become a downwards spiral. We have been unlucky with injuries and a few individual howlers that any manager could do little about.
Ok. Well keep it as it is and we will be down by the start of April. It’s very unlikely we will have our best team on the pitch at the same time this year.

Grendel

Robins isn’t the problem. The massive gap between league 1 finance (more specifically our finances) and Championship finances is. We have to trust the guy who got us here to do enough come end of season.

How did clubs like Barnsley and Luton survive last season then?

cc84cov

I’m starting to question decisions being made at times last nights system for one also the use of subs,but I do feel we need players in the question is will sisu give them to robins

SlowerThanPlatt

I’m starting to question decisions being made at times last nights system for one also the use of subs,but I do feel we need players in the question is will sisu give them to robins
No - there is no one to sell so there will be no one of any quality coming in

Grendel

Sometimes I wonder if managers are better off narrowly missing out on promotion, then actually achieving.

Why? They get compensated when fired anyway

Grendel

Where were both of these clubs at this point last season?

Both teams turned it around in the 2nd half of the season and even Barnsley relied on Wigan going into administration.

What else did they both do?

Liquid Gold

12 games in, were fulfilling our objective and you’re talking of new managers. I do hope you’ve never moaned about a player or manager leaving or talked about lack of player loyalty

I'm not in the taxi camp at all, even if Robins does some things that frustrate me, but we're not fulfilling our objective, we're out of the bottom 3 but carry on our PPG over the season and we're down. The position is false at the moment.

cc84cov

I'm not in the taxi camp at all, even if Robins does some things that frustrate me, but we're not fulfilling our objective, we're out of the bottom 3 but carry on our PPG over the season and we're down. The position is false at the moment.
Were out of the bottom 3 because Sheffield Wednesday are in a False position,Derby won’t be there long either we’re on course to be relegated with Wycombe who even beat brum unless something changes,scoring goals have been fine defending has been the issue he needs defenders in jan

Evo1883

:poop: disgraceful these threads, the bloke has earned the right to continue his job at this club... Clubs like Burnley stuck with dyche through good and bad and have overachieved for a while now... We have to stick with Robins, even if relegated because its been damn fucking good under him compared to the utter SHIT that came before him...

Get a grip

Grendel

:poop: disgraceful these threads, the bloke has earned the right to continue his job at this club... Clubs like Burnley stuck with dyche through good and bad and have overachieved for a while now... We have to stick with Robins, even if relegated because its been damn fucking good under him compared to the utter SHIT that came before him...

Get a grip

Do you think with hindsight Leicester are in a better place when they sacked the guy who won the premier league?

SlowerThanPlatt

Get a grip

He shouldn’t be sacked but I wonder how much loyalty SISU really have to him

cooperskyblue

Absolute joke. I said at the start before season started that my support for Robins is unconditional for what he has done. He is absolutely the right man to keep us up. For 2 promotions in 3 years and to bring us back against the back drop of the circus going on behind him is simply magnificent. To call for his head is an absolute farce.

Users who are viewing this thread