Our fans at forest (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

You're right it probably would be, but the suggestions made earlier on that someone who doesn't sing isn't a true supporter is ridiculous and pathetic. Just because someone doesn't sing it doesn't mean they don't care.

Yeah honestly agree with all of you lot!
It doesn't make you a better or more superior fan, if you decide to sing throughout.
What matters is you are there to back the team in whatever way.

Changeyourface

At Harry Redknapp.....

He can't read and he can't write, and he don't pay his taxes
Spends his time talking shite and he's a cockney bastard.

Alright they're not singing it, but they should be.

Ashdown

The lack of atmosphere was down to a number of things..............the main one being that 2700 were spread along a lot of small blocks right the length of the end of the pitch, its hard to coordinate the whole support to sing together. It has always been louder when we are in one or two big blocks. In truth the game was so poor from the off that it was hard to find much to get excited about. I still came back hoarse anyway as usual.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
At Harry Redknapp.....

He can't read and he can't write, and he don't pay his taxes
Spends his time talking shite and he's a cockney bastard.

Alright they're not singing it, but they should be.

.....and this is supposed to motivate your team???? What utter crap! It's just slagging someone off!

Nick

Administrator
Makes me laugh when you have the absolute cock ends who sit and try to think up songs through the week.

Alex

In truth the game was so poor from the off that it was hard to find much to get excited about. I still came back hoarse anyway as usual.

Totally agree, the fans didn't have a great deal to cheer about last game. Better than the Notts. fans though. I think the first time I heard them was about half an hour in when they were shouting at their keeper to make some sort of counter-attack. What a twat their keeper was though. Nice of him to pump his fist at us after the first goal :jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread