Old Accounts Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grendel

Because nobody took my advice about press releases and not mentioning the trust at all. I'd say my advice doesn't come cheap but hey, alas it does indeed come cheap. Nonetheless, that advice was actually offered knowing full well what would happen.

You either create revolution from within and change things at the trust, or you ignore them and work in building up your own credibility. Batshit suspicions and innuendos aren't the way to do the latter.

Of course you should mention them - they have been complicit with wasps and aren’t even subtle

Grendel

Absolute bollocks. There's one board member who I think the Phoenix club accusation can be aimed at and I don't think any of them are 'in' with Hoffman. There's plenty to criticise them over, no need to make things up.

Dave Johnson claimed to have been given the deal Hoffman could sign for the Ricoh lease if he took over? Kalns and CJ were clapping and shaking hands with the wasps guy?

Grendel

clint van damme

Dave Johnson claimed to have been given the deal Hoffman could sign for the Ricoh lease if he took over? Kalns and CJ were clapping and shaking hands with the wasps guy?

Kalns is no longer on the board. Johnson is who I was referring to regarding the Phoenix club agenda.
Does CJ support a phoenix club? I haven't heard him say it. Being too close to wasps doesn't necessarily mean supporting the idea of a phoenix club.
Though accusing the trust of being too close to wasps or at best ambiguous about them is a valid criticism of the trust in my opinion.

Nick

Administrator
He can talk for himself on here and I’d prefer to seek ways to move forward than to continue arguing
What will happen is that you will be fed stuff so you don't ask questions. It will be "I'll put it to the board" to try and appease.

Nothing would come of it.

Much the same as when he was telling categorically me how nobody on the board was behind those social media accounts and how wrong I was.

The issue is that they think everybody else is stupid.

One funny thing is a guy called Andy Fletcher in charge of social media with CJ according to their minutes. It explains a few things as he was the one who had an absolute melt down talking nonsense and deleted his account. Explains the strange behaviour of their Twitter account.

chiefdave

I don't think any of them are 'in' with Hoffman.
According to their own minutes they have regular meetings with Hoffman.
Kalns is no longer on the board.
Johnson and Kalns are thick as thieves. Removing one and not the other is a token gesture IMO. Not to mention there has never been any communication from the trust to its members regarding his removal, we're just going off a post CJ made on here. And of course doesn't mean he's not still associated as I believe I'm correct in saying both Kalns and Johnson were attending board meetings prior to standing for their 'expertise'.

Nick

Administrator

Johnson and Kalns are thick as thieves. Removing one and not the other is a token gesture IMO. Not to mention there has never been any communication from the trust to its members regarding his removal, we're just going off a post CJ made on here. And of course doesn't mean he's not still associated as I believe I'm correct in saying both Kalns and Johnson were attending board meetings prior to standing for their 'expertise'.
Have they uploaded the minutes where he was told he couldn't be on the board?

It's like saying Roger Ellis isn't involved any more....

The trust have been involved with Hoffman for years, even going back to when that Michael fella was putting bids in for Hoffman.

usskyblue

Kalns is no longer on the board. Johnson is who I was referring to regarding the Phoenix club agenda.
Does CJ support a phoenix club? I haven't heard him say it. Being too close to wasps doesn't necessarily mean supporting the idea of a phoenix club.
Though accusing the trust of being too close to wasps or at best ambiguous about them is a valid criticism of the trust in my opinion.

The Trust backed Hoffman’s bid (which SISU claimed included Wasps).

clint van damme

they have meetings with a lot of parties, that doesn't mean they're 'in' with them.
i agree with your point about Kalns and Johnson, the impression I get is Johnson is far to influential and they'd be better off getting rid. Though I think NW did propose a way of doing that but it didn't get support.

Brylowes

Honest Question:
If the Trust are as insignificant, useless and insular as most people on here seem to think
(They maybe, I don’t know) Why are they afforded so much time and energy on here.

Nick

Administrator
There are a other people with influence, people like Lionel bird who aren't on the board. I'd put money on Roger Ellis being involved still too.

Nick

Administrator
Honest Question:
If the Trust are as insignificant, useless and insular as most people on here seem to think
(They maybe, I don’t know) Why are they afforded so much time and energy on here.
Already mentioned that a few posts back

clint van damme

The Trust backed Hoffman’s bid (which SISU claimed included Wasps).

I backed it, I'm not 'in' with him. And I'm not sure what is so bad about backing regime change to be honest (After Dale Evans and Overson leaving I don't back him any longer) but if a competent potential new owner came on the scene why wouldn't anyone back them?

Sky Blue Pete

I backed it, I'm not 'in' with him. And I'm not sure what is so bad about backing regime change to be honest (After Dale Evans and Overson leaving I don't back him any longer) but if a competent potential new owner came on the scene why wouldn't anyone back them?
It’s whether a supporters trust should actively support a process that may lead to admin and restarting at level 10 that I have an issue with

olderskyblue

There are a other people with influence, people like Lionel bird who aren't on the board. I'd put money on Roger Ellis being involved still too.

Lionel definitely has a huge chip on his shoulder with Sisu (not surprisingly?) but it does appear to focus his view in one direction only. Not healthy if you actually have the clubs welfare at heart.

clint van damme

Why have regular meetings with someone then? To make sure he buys his round? ffs

they meet with a lot of parties. It doesn't mean they're in with them, I'm fairly certain that isn't the case with Hoffman. And I don't think they've met Hoffman recently though I don't know for sure.
I definitely think they're too close to wasps.

clint van damme

Honest Question:

Perhaps because if they got themselves organised they could be more effective and certainly could be doing more regarding the EC complaint and wasps moving the goal posts regarding dropping of legals.

Nick

Administrator
Lionel definitely has a huge chip on his shoulder with Sisu (not surprisingly?) but it does appear to focus his view in one direction only. Not healthy if you actually have the clubs welfare at heart.
There are others with that obsession too. Ellis, Johnson etc. They have more sway than CJ and Moz when it comes down to it.

mark82

None of the board go at all so that’s a bit odd. No I would not attend at all for the reasons I’ve given

That's not true though, is it? You know full well that Neil attends regularly both home and away. CJ is at most away games. Don't agree with their stance but I'm not sure you can say they don't go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread