O'Hare (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

In the future, they'll discover he's like Red Rum (who had a heart twice the normal size of a 'normal' horse iirc)

D

Deleted member 11652

Also, where’s this myth that Villa didn’t want him? He turned a contract down there. We’ll do well to keep him in the summer.

The Reverend Skyblue

I just love watching him play.. He gives absolutely everything every game, I've not seen his stats on the ground he covers, but for me he's our greatest asset, I'd love him to stay here long term and become a true sky blue legend. Future club captain too as he sets the benchmark for others to reach too.
I love watching him and Gus in the middle, two pocket rockets who give there all. Just can't wait to see them live, counting down to next season really but just can't wait to see them both.

Bugsy

For me that has to go to Osti, hes been simply superb, but COH is not far behind.

Don't you mean Osti isn't too far behind COH and Hamer ....PUSB

Ccfcisparks

Don't you mean Osti isn't too far behind COH and Hamer ....PUSB
All 3 have been superb. Hamer has obvious star quality but has gone missing a couple times this season, whilst also letting us down a couple of times (Bournemouth.) COH's output is finally starting to become better, I have some real sympathy for him because he is the only player in his position we have that has the ability to get us forward, and its almost like he's taken that responsibility on alone at times this season. I just like Osti because he is such a step above the rest of our defence. I'd love for us to get him permanently but know its a real pipe dream.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

For me at the moment it's kelly - the difference between him being available and not is huge. He may not be fancy or grab headlines but he just makes the team play better going about his business, instructing, getting in the refs ear etc.

O'Hare has been good, esp for the workrate but also in recent games has started to add more 'end product' even though he still needs to find his shooting boots. Young player of the Year for me.

OSti has been the pick of the defenders and for a more accurate forehead would be in the running. Years to come as he becomes more involved, experienced and a leader he could be an exceptional defender.

Hamer is clearly a very good technical footballer and one who i also growing with experience, but his last few performances have dropped a bit and he probably needs a rest. Hopefully another season here will see him grow even more but i do fear he may be this years big sale.

The Reverend Skyblue

Like others have pointed out, COH and Gus are so important to us this season, and next, but Osti at the back is also pivitil to our survival this season.
Osti is all in, every game, just like the other two. Christ if we can get him on board as a permanent, we have a real chance next season to challenge for the playoffs next season. I thought Hyam played well too yesterday and needs another season at this level with us, to be a learn and become a good solid and consistent Championship defender.
We all know we have to sell to survive, but please SISU try your best to keep the above for us to progress.

ccfc92

Anyone seen this clown on Twitter? Regularly goes after COH by tagging him in to derogatory tweets.

I fucking hate them annonymous bot accounts.

Said wtf are they thinking about having Robert Pattinson as Batman once on Twitter and it caused a right stir up with them accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread