O'Hare (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

I didn't think Villa released him, he didn't want to sign a new contract there. Anyway Dean Smith is such a miserable fugger, I'm not surprised O'Hare wanted away

Magwitch1

He has also benefited by being a regular in the first team premier clubs will be monitoring him and he probably will move on one day but having his arse parked on a subs bench week after week will do him know good whatsoever. I don’t think many championship clubs can afford him now money is going to be tight for a while yet.

fernandopartridge

He has also benefited by being a regular in the first team premier clubs will be monitoring him and he probably will move on one day but having his arse parked on a subs bench week after week will do him know good whatsoever. I don’t think many championship clubs can afford him now money is going to be tight for a while yet.

That works both ways though, can CCFC afford to hold to him if any sort of offer comes in?

Grendel

One things for certain if Hamer is worth £15 million o Hare is worth £30 million - sadly Hamer isn’t worth much more than we paid for him

Bugsy

One things for certain if Hamer is worth £15 million o Hare is worth £30 million - sadly Hamer isn’t worth much more than we paid for him

Hamer is worth double of what we paid for him and he is only going to get better with age on his side... PUSB

Grendel

Hamer is worth double of what we paid for him and he is only going to get better with age on his side... PUSB

I highly doubt it

Sky Blue Harry H

I highly doubt it

Well if Waghorn at Derby (aged 31) is valued at £2.7m, then I'd be surprised if Hamer hasn't doubled his £1.3m purchase price. In fact, ignore the Waghorn comparison, if we offered Hamer up for sale at £2,6m, I'd be very surprised if there were no takers, and I would be fuming if we accepted such a bid.

KenilworthSkyBlue

I highly doubt it

His valuation entirely depends on whether his form picks up between now and the end of the season. If his slump continues then I'd agree, we'd probably struggle to get significantly more than what we paid for him. However, if his form picks up again and he continues in the rich vein of form that we saw during the first half of the season, then I'd expect that valuation to sit around the £3.5m - £4m mark.

Gregbant

I would think Hamer's price would have to have to have increased the way he has performed within a team fighting against relegation, especially if you consider its his first season in English football. The only way it wouldn't is if there is a drop in valuations nationally due to the pandemic.

SleepyGinger

Hamer set massively high standards for himself first half of the season and yes his levels have dropped slightly but he just looks burnt out. Means we’ll probably keep him in the summer and hopefully after a break he’ll start next season back to his best.

cov donkey kick

Hamer inflated his price by his performances on the pitch at start of the season, but he's had problems keeping to those standards we've all seen it, but he will comeback stronger.
Ohare has been the better standard quality wise all season finishing apart.

Grendel

You’re wrong, again. Stick to clubs finances, the football side of things isn’t your thing.

Wrong again? Oddly enough I was being told he was worth £15 million and people scoffed when I said o hare is a far superior players and asset. That’s gone rather silent.

kg82

Wrong again? Oddly enough I was being told he was worth £15 million and people scoffed when I said o hare is a far superior players and asset. That’s gone rather silent.
Here we go. I said this, I said that. Why can’t they both be good? O’Hare is good, he’s not “far superior” though. Hamer’s having a dry spell, as if that doesn’t happen to literally loads of players.

Grendel

Here we go. I said this, I said that. Why can’t they both be good? O’Hare is good, he’s not “far superior” though. Hamer’s having a dry spell, as if that doesn’t happen to literally loads of players.

I think he is far superior. Hamer is fine at this level but no one will be seeing him in the same light from other clubs as they are on here. He’s got clear limitations

kg82

I think he is far superior. Hamer is fine at this level but no one will be seeing him in the same light from other clubs as they are on here. He’s got clear limitations
Yeah, I think you’re wrong. Hamer has limitations, sure. If he didn’t, he wouldn’t be with us. Same as O’Hare.

SBAndy

Hamer set massively high standards for himself first half of the season and yes his levels have dropped slightly but he just looks burnt out. Means we’ll probably keep him in the summer and hopefully after a break he’ll start next season back to his best.

And we all know he’ll be sold next January, anyway.

Magwitch1

Of the two though I’d have O’Hare over Hamer, that doesn’t mean I don’t rate Hamer I do, but the type of player Callum is, what he offers to the team, future potential he would be harder to replace especially if he gets his finishing better.

If it was down to me I’d up his contract.

stupot07

You cannot fault his work rate and he is our most creative player, but 2 goals from 39 games (a goal every 1556 minutes) from your number 10 simply isn't good enough.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 11652

Feel sorry for him attacking on his own. Imagine how good he’s going to look when he moves to a decent side next year.

D

Deleted member 11652

He works well with Allen at times, but I think Allen is too lightweight.

I just don’t think Allen could have done any worse than what’s out there. Would happily see him and the box return. He does pop up with goals as well

stupot07

I just don’t think Allen could have done any worse than what’s out there. Would happily see him and the box return. He does pop up with goals as well
He actually runs in behind. The lone striker and o'hare are always so isolated from the rest of the midfield.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread