O'Hare (1 Viewer)

Briles

I can't remember seeing a player with that amount of energy. He looks the same at 85 mins as he does in the first 10. He's never injured despite being kicked to shit. His finishing can take a back seat as far as I'm concerned. Player of the season for me so far.

Travs

I said earlier that if he could just refine his decision making when he gets in advanced positions, he'd be fantastic... although that would mean he probably wouldn't be playing for us!

Jamesimus

I can't remember seeing a player with that amount of energy. He looks the same at 85 mins as he does in the first 10. He's never injured despite being kicked to shit. His finishing can take a back seat as far as I'm concerned. Player of the season for me so far.

He is an absolutely incredible athlete.

He looks like a 15 year old boy, he is actually a warrior.

robbiekeane

He is an absolutely incredible athlete.

He looks like a 15 year old boy, he is actually a warrior.
The romantic in me puts they down to him loving the club and just wanting to play for the shirt, not taking away anything from his natural work rate.

Although I’m definitely biased by the sky blue wig and the pump it up song while he was still contracted to villa 💙

ptr

Yes he doesn’t have the end product just yet but will do so much better with two in front of him rather than 1. If he adds goals and assists he won’t be with us long. Think he’s been our player of the season - it does help that he’s probably played the most games without any injury disruptions etc.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Was unlucky not to score in the first half

junglej13

Been very critical of him but the formation change helps him no end. Final ball still can be frustrating but thought he was absolutely excellent today.

Jamesimus

The romantic in me puts they down to him loving the club and just wanting to play for the shirt, not taking away anything from his natural work rate.

Although I’m definitely biased by the sky blue wig and the pump it up song while he was still contracted to villa 💙

I'd love for it to be that, but I think it's mostly just that he is really driven and highly competitive.

bawtryneal

Playing well but needs to score more goals
Have him down for a couple in the next few weeks. He is due !!!

Last edited:

Hertsccfc

Gets better all the time. Unlucky not to score today and assist for the second. I feel he will start scoring soon as he is starting to get his shots on target. Both efforts on goal today were good.

bawtryneal

t
Gets better all the time. Unlucky not to score today and assist for the second. I feel he will start scoring soon as he is starting to get his shots on target. Both efforts on goal today were good.

Certainly helps to get your shots on target if you want to score !

shmmeee

I said earlier that if he could just refine his decision making when he gets in advanced positions, he'd be fantastic... although that would mean he probably wouldn't be playing for us!

His final ball has come on significantly the last few months. Just needs to add finishing now :p

Mr Panda

He pops some lovely balls behind the defence at times and it's a shame we don't have the type of player that capitalises on some of them

His supposed indecision is sometimes more that others aren't on his wavelength I think

Terry_dactyl

He’s so much more than just running around too. If he carries on like this he’s going to have a really good career...hopefully with us.

Users who are viewing this thread