O'hare (1 Viewer)

Samo

2 lovely assists against Wednesday. The goals will come, he just needs a tap in.
And as for the falling over, he wins us important free kicks consistently.
Runs all day long too.
Disagree with OP

cc84cov

Reminds me of mason Mount without that end product just yet consistently,fingers crossed he keeps it up going into sat...his work off the ball is unbelievable

Hertsccfc

Hence why I sskd about his end product I’ve always rated his work off the ball just has zero end product...let’s see if he can keep it up
OK his shooting needs to improve but I am confident it will. He makes loads of chances and it's not his fault they are converted.

BTW 'hence why' makes no sense. Just use 'hense', if you want use use the word.

cc84cov

OK his shooting needs to improve but I am confident it will. He makes loads of chances and it's not his fault they are converted.

BTW 'hence why' makes no sense. Just use 'hense', if you want use use the word.
I’ll use which ever word I want you sausage 😁

he doesn’t make many chances as his final ball is usually poor dunno if you’ve seen us play much...let’s see how he carries on this sat

Hertsccfc

I’ll use which ever word I want you sausage 😁

he doesn’t make many chances as his final ball is usually poor dunno if you’ve seen us play much...let’s see how he carries on this sat
Sure carry on if you want to continue looking like a school kid.

Obviously on this and O'Hare you are incapable of learning.

cc84cov

(cough) don't read his assessment of him early last season

You mean the player who struggled to get into the side of last season, ? he’s had how many games this season he’s produced something ? let’s see if it carries on

his work off the ball can’t be questioned but AM’s need to produce the goods at that end of the pitch hence why I sskd he reminds me of mason Mount without the end product...

shmmeee

If Callum can consistently add the end product he had last game, he’s a £15m player. If he can add the finishing from the QPR game too, £30m. If he can’t, he’s a better George Thomas.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I’m a critic of O’Hare’s end product... and have likened him to Luke Thomas.

that stat is incredible and certainly gives an insight to our analysis, and what we look for. Certainly look at more than I do!

if O’Hare adds his end product he is going to be some player, and if that is his evident work rate. You’d put money on him getting there.

cov donkey kick

He's young and will only get better but he helps bring an energy to the team and what a bundle of energy he is when he adds finishing to his game with expierence of playing we will lose him.

Reactions: vow

vow

Greggs, you've had a mare here m8.

Users who are viewing this thread