O'hare (1 Viewer)

Greggs

enough is enough. Good at falling over, rubbish at everything else. Sell him to The Blues, at least he wont have to move house and can continue dancing in the street wearing a wig. fucking shit

ms639

He does the hardest job in our team. We play a deep lying central midfield and he has sole responsibility for linking that with our striker. We’re a side trying to avoid relegation and the style doesn’t suit his game.

Literally know nothing if you think he’s shit. One of the most fouled players in the league and completed the most tackles in the league. Does a very important job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

He does the hardest job in our team. We play a deep lying central midfield and he has sole responsibility for linking that with our striker. We’re a side trying to avoid relegation and the style doesn’t suit his game.

Literally know nothing if you think he’s shit. One of the most fouled players in the league and completed the most tackles in the league. Does a very important job

Agree with all of that. Brilliant player.
But he's the worst finisher in league by miles.

ms639

Agree mate, comment was to OP. Watch him everytime he gets the ball, absolutely swarmed and doesn’t have the support of a high front 3 like reading have here

Londonccfcfan

His legs turn to jelly in front of goal. Even some of his goals last year wernt clean strikes. Equaliser vs Blackpool. And goal at Oxford hit the cross bar.

Briles

enough is enough. Good at falling over, rubbish at everything else. Sell him to The Blues, at least he wont have to move house and can continue dancing in the street wearing a wig. fucking shit

I don't normally comment on the player bashing posts but feel compelled to on this. Take your head for a shit for Christ sake.

Grendel

he’s a better finisher than the 2 “strikers” and so he’s now expected to be a natural finisher as well as creating space and positioning that rubbish like Bakayoko and biamou couldn’t even do in a dream

Greggs

I don't normally comment on the player bashing posts but feel compelled to on this. Take your head for a shit for Christ sake.
highest earner for years, couldn't finish his dinner. Thanks for the comment though

Briles

highest earner for years, couldn't finish his dinner. Thanks for the comment though

Hes not a striker.

You're welcome

Greggs

he’s a better finisher than the 2 “strikers” and so he’s now expected to be a natural finisher as well as creating space and positioning that rubbish like Bakayoko and biamou couldn’t even do in a dream
agree, but a shot/goal ratio of 3% is something you'd expect from a clumsy centre half. Not seen hi create much eother recently. Just falls over and runs around a bit

Briles

what does he do apart from run around a bit and fall over?

Can take a ball fired into feet, run at defenders, chase for the full 90 and win freekicks. There's a reason all opposition double up on him and its not because "he can't finish his dinner"

Greggs

Can take a ball fired into feet, run at defenders, chase for the full 90 and win freekicks. There's a reason all opposition double up on him and its not because "he can't finish his dinner"
runs around a bit and falls over then? Cheers

You're welcome

Briles

runs around a bit and falls over then? Cheers

You're welcome

Yeah ignore the rest then. 😂. Hes class and you know it. You're just reactively posting during a game like loads of people on here without any real thought. No shipley bashing I notice? Or Hyam? Or the fact Ostigards missed about 4 free headers this season?

Greggs

Yeah ignore the rest then. 😂. Hes class and you know it. You're just reactively posting during a game like loads of people on here without any real thought. No shipley bashing I notice? Or Hyam?
When did O'hare last take someone on then? Come on bro, this is poor! I'm only taking the piss x x

Briles

When did O'hare last take someone on then? Come on bro, this is poor! I'm only taking the piss x x

He will score a hatrick now 😂

mark82

care to tell me how many assists? Highest paid player remember....

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread