O'Hare bids (4 Viewers)

Greggs

@Greggs, you are a very bad man and will rightly go to Hell !! ( at least your pasties will be warm there )

giphy.gif

Greggs

I heard O'hare got to the airport. Flight got cancelled so went back to camp. Then McFadzean hid his passport. So now cant leave Spain so is going to sign for Real Sociedad and work on his tan.
stick to teamsheets mate ;)

SeaSeeEffCee

Think O’Hare will almost certainly leave though tbf. Once the big boys start submitting multiple bids for a player there is only one way it’s going to go.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Thought i'd let you know what i've been told. I know a lad that is out their on the tour and apparently O'hare packed up his stuff and headed to the airport this afternoon. Common sense tells you an offer has been accepted and he's flying home to get personal terms sorted. One of the ITK's said he'd be getting a wage of roughly 50K a week. Can't blame the lad. Let's hope we can get an adequate replacement in. Gutted

What a load of Bullshit , O'Hare is playing tonight.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I heard O'hare got to the airport. Flight got cancelled so went back to camp. Then McFadzean hid his passport. So now cant leave Spain so is going to sign for Real Sociedad and work on his tan.

Bullshit , if a bid had of been accepted NO way would O'Hare be playing tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread