Oggy (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

The budget is no excuse when there are teams near the top that would love to have the budget we have, luckily for them they tend to spend their budget better than we do. I liked Mowbray but he fucked up big style with his recruiting from January 2016 onwards

The money spent on veterans like Hunt and Ramage, who contributed little, could have been much better directed on a goalkeeper. I know I keep saying it but come on, Bury have Joe Murphy on loan at the moment and what would we give to have him over the duo we do have. Summer recruitment was even worse but even then this squad should never have been bottom of the league. If Robins can just get us organised and professional next season should be promising.

ovduk78

Which in your own words was a great goalkeeper. Must make him a great goalkeeper coach then surely?
He was a great goalkeeper but that doesn't make him a great coach. Many examples of great player's who never made it in any coaching or managing capacity

stevefloyd

My gripes with Oggy...met him once..pig ignorant as confirmed by aplenty on here...when I see him in the coaching videos on you tube the coaching looks boring and lacklustre as portrayed by our esteemed strikers this season, the goalkeepers seem to be going backward instead of progressing as mentioned by numerous people on here... we can't all be wrong. Not a bad goalie in his day but that day has long since gone, no evidence of being a good coach just a clinger on, let him have his day for 'services rendered' to this club by co leading the team out at Wembley then say thanks you miserable bastard but goodbye...time to move on

stevefloyd

Which in your own words was a great goalkeeper. Must make him a great goalkeeper coach then surely?
He was never a great goalkeeper just a good one, his handling and kicking were suspect IF he had been a great goalkeeper bigger clubs would have been in for him ...THEY DIDN'T come knocking

Users who are viewing this thread