Oggy (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

NEWS: Steve Ogrizovic will lead the team out at Wembley on Sunday.

Bob Latchford

Not a bad idea re Oggy however , my choice would've been George and John . 30 year anniversary and all that .

fernandopartridge

I can't see anyone else worthy of it in fairness.

No matter what your opinion of him is as a coach (he's has good goalkeepers and bad goalkeepers), he's been a servant of the club for a very long time and was part of the winning team in 1987.

I don't think there is anyone better for it.

Lloyd McGrath does a lot more for the grassroots football community in Coventry than Oggy ever has done.

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

Hugh Jarse

Well, if you think he is worthy of a place, have him walking out with Oggy. I don't know a lot about him, but the latter should be doing it IMO.

Don't forget Houchen who scored that wonder goal and maybe we could ask Gary Mabutt if he fancies a stroll onto the pitch and what about..........

Look, Robbins is the manager and the manager leads out the team.

Oggy, great servant but I agree with previous posters, has never turned out a great keeper. Show him to the meadow and let him spend the rest of his days grazing!

christonabike

Tommy Hutch should walk them out. Didnt see much of him as a player when I was a nipper but been told a fantastic player for us by many an old lag!

no_loyalty

Oggy should led the team out in his 1987 cup final suit, or his full goalkeeper strip complete with winners medal

higgs

Sounds like oggy will be saying goodbye in the summer his final swansong leading us out in Wembley

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread