Nuneaton match thread (3 Viewers)

The Reverend Skyblue

You're welcome.

Got found out by being on my phone V Norwich. Bloke in front I'd spotted was reading the thread, turned round and asked if I was this poster. No hiding anymore :)
SW88 do you mind me asking if you are married, as you go to every game either you have the most understanding wife or your a millionaire, basically I'm really jealous. Edit I forgot to ask are you single on high income

The Reverend Skyblue

After nearly twenty five years of being a father which means "go to when needing financial help" my final child ( who I love each and everyone so very much) I can actually be a SW88 type of person.
It's been hard work but it's time to devote my time to everyone who wears the mighty Skyblue shirt, mind my last daughter has one year left at Warwick Uni then I can finally be SW88 Mark Ii

sw88

Chief Commentator!
How did marvin Sordell play today? Any signs of goals?

I'm struggling to see where his goals will come from in the way we set up. Think he needs someone alongside him. Thomas seems to play just behind and gets more chances.

Sordell is strong, but at times does a lot of his work out wide. You want a man of his stature in the middle tussling with defenders.

Not sure I've seen him get any headers in yet, possibly because of his starting positions. Usually it's Thomas who is in the box which doesn't serve much purpose if a high ball is coming in.

DKE got lucky with his header today as he was unmarked but normally I'd be saying it's pointless him being in the box looking to receive a cross. Sordell should be where he was IMO.

steve82

Nope, not married. Single life allows me to get to all the games I get to ha!

Wish I was a millionaire.

Don't wish I was Joe Elliott (no offence Joe :D)

I get nothing but earache for anything out side my season ticket lol.
Wait till she finds out about away days at oxford, Northampton, and MK Dons who are now in league one.
I only do it for my 11 year old son...
2 weeks in Cornwall now is usually a good sweeter!

vow

Nope, not married. Single life allows me to get to all the games I get to ha!

Wish I was a millionaire.

Don't wish I was Joe Elliott (no offence Joe :D)
You don't wear a lovely beige pullover with matching socks and slip-on shoes then?

robbiekeane

I'm struggling to see where his goals will come from in the way we set up. Think he needs someone alongside him. Thomas seems to play just behind and gets more chances.

Sordell is strong, but at times does a lot of his work out wide. You want a man of his stature in the middle tussling with defenders.

Not sure I've seen him get any headers in yet, possibly because of his starting positions. Usually it's Thomas who is in the box which doesn't serve much purpose if a high ball is coming in.

DKE got lucky with his header today as he was unmarked but normally I'd be saying it's pointless him being in the box looking to receive a cross. Sordell should be where he was IMO.
G Thomas? Have we seen anything of Kwame Thomas yet?

Captain Dart

Users who are viewing this thread