Nuneaton match thread (1 Viewer)

Gaz

Not that I'm tight or anything, but it would have been nice if it was just a fiver tonight considering it's the second game against Nuneaton

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
could be worse i wanted to go see toronto fc play a game in mls and tickets are $50 up a good seat is around $100, we should win this least 2-0.

vow

I wonder if McCann and Reid will play, I have a sneaky feeling they won't as both contracts start on 1st Aug.
Possibly due to insurance reasons?

JulianDarbyFTW

I'd like to go, but it seems excessive for what is, to be frank, nothing more than a kick-about. Which player will want to put their foot in and possibly miss the chance of getting a run out a week later? Not many, I'd venture. And for that reason, I'm out.

Reactions: Gaz

stevefloyd

I would think if they showcased the new players there would be a good turnout...however if they play kids which I suspect they will

stupot07

I wonder if McCann and Reid will play, I have a sneaky feeling they won't as both contracts start on 1st Aug.
Possibly due to insurance reasons?
Its already been said McCann won't feature in any friendlies. I think there's a good chance Reid might though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

vow

Its already been said McCain won't feature in any friendlies. I think there's a good chance Reid might though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Ok, didn't know about McCann, cheers.

Captain Dart

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread