Nuneaton match thread (2 Viewers)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Not been following tonight are we 3 up and who has scored can't be bothered looking back through, do we have many fans there tonight?

Not sure I can be bothered to update you ;)

Ruben first goal, DKE second with a header (yes you read that right ;) ), Tudgay third

Fair few here. Not many Nuneaton but apparently they play again tomorrow. And they don't travel that well away, clearly ;)

vow

Did Rose look injured? Always sounds a bit moody if they "go straight down the tunnel" without injury!

Terry Gibson's perm

Not sure I can be bothered to update you ;)

Ruben first goal, DKE second with a header (yes you read that right ;) ), Tudgay third

Fair few here. Not many Nuneaton but apparently they play again tomorrow. And they don't travel that well away, clearly ;)

Thank you sw88 and all the others that have meant that I haven't had to drive the 5 minutes to get to the ground tonight.

Otis

Funny you should say that as I was just thinking the same. Not tonight but maybe during the season. There we go, all made up. Football Friends!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agsb come here i will buy you a pint
You sure that's a good move. Could it be that the 15 in the AGSB denotes his age?

Much safer to arrange to meet him in the park and take a few cans with you.

stupot07

We could be going into next Saturday with harries and leahy as our only 2 fit centre halves in a system that plays 3 cbs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread