Match Thread Notts County v Coventry Friday 18th May (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

All these people wanting Biamou to come in off the bench ...
Are you wanting him to come in to help defend a lead, or are you hoping he'll come in and score the winning goal?
If you are hoping for the latter, good luck!
If it's even and we need a winner but is likely to go to penalties, Ponticelli would be a better choice. Do you want Biamou taking a penalty?

larry_david

3 separate dreams last night, we lost every time. Got told last night I've gotta go to a meal as part of the groomsmen group for a wedding on sat... 730 table booked. Livid

Bristol sky blue

Sorry folks, think we'll lose 1-0 tonight...

However, I am more optimistic about next season than I have been for a long, long time.

Just hope our board have the sense to keep faith in Robins whatever the outcome of tonight.

torchomatic

Have to say I wish I'd got tickets now. Have a hospital appt today and then the thought of the M1 on Friday night put me off.. but now the day is here...

Ashdown

3 separate dreams last night, we lost every time. Got told last night I've gotta go to a meal as part of the groomsmen group for a wedding on sat... 730 table booked. Livid
Other people's weddings have cost me more than my own if I tot it up over the years !!

Modcons86

All these people wanting Biamou to come in off the bench ...
Are you wanting him to come in to help defend a lead, or are you hoping he'll come in and score the winning goal?
If you are hoping for the latter, good luck!
If it's even and we need a winner but is likely to go to penalties, Ponticelli would be a better choice. Do you want Biamou taking a penalty?
I was pointing more at starting JCH over biamou.

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

steve82

Two huge stats to overturn to get to Wembley and and another to win promotion itself

Not won at meadow lane since a 3-0 win in 1963, failing in the last 8 visits since that day.
P8 W0 D2 L6 F6 A17

All sides in the EFL starting the play offs away this season have progressed to the play off final

6th place finish in L2 is statistically the worst place to go on to gain promotion over the last 10 seasons. Only one side has achieved it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

standupforcity

Two huge stats to overturn to get to Wembley and and another to win promotion itself

Not won at meadow lane since a 3-0 win in 1963, failing in the last 8 visits since that day.
P8 W0 D2 L6 F6 A17

All sides in the EFL starting the play offs away this season have progressed to the play off final

6th place finish in L2 is statistically the worst place to go on to gain promotion over the last 10 seasons. Only one side has achieved it.

Now there's a challenge!!

Modcons86

P8 W0 D2 L6 F6 A17

Now that's just settled the nerves ;)

steve82

Here to help, I’m going not expecting anything tonight. Given them stats and the level of officials and the it all hinges on 90 mins (or 120 + pens)
I’ll be pleasantly surprised if anything more comes of it then.

Sky Blue Harry H

P8 W0 D2 L6 F6 A17

Don't take up motivational speaking for a career....just saying!

itsabuzzard

Thanks for that. Not.

P8 W0 D2 L6 F6 A17

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

ccfcrob

P8 W0 D2 L6 F6 A17

We have a history of doing things the hard way and against the odds. '87 Cup run, White Hart Lane 97. It's in our character. I can honestly say that this is the tightest game that we have had to call for a long, long time. But in our heart of hearts we know that we are the better footballing side. That always shines through eventually. See you all on Bank Holiday Monday ;) #PUSB

P.S I am fucking bricking it!!!!!!!!

covcity4life

not nervous as we will lose, im not sure we will even give it a good go in attacking sense

but this could be a defence mechanism to stop me thinking about winning and wembley etc

steve82

Now there's a challenge!!

Don't take up motivational speaking for a career....just saying!

Thanks for that. Not.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I am not worried about stats or omens, we've got a team that is easily good enough to get a result at Notts County. PUSB.

There is a positive spin to put on it tho...

we only need a draw over 120 mins and win on pens to progress

7th spot was statistically the very best spot with 50% of sides gaining promotion however that fell to Lincoln who were eliminated last night. They themselves failed to overturn there own L2 play off stats losing in a 6th play off campaign.

Grendel

McNulty is a big player for the game.

Looking at the 4 teams in the play offs he’s by far and away the best striker on show and we need to play to it.

The game is impossible to call really. The two teams are different but the relative strengths and weaknesses nullify each other.

steve82

Think our fans gonna be immense tonight.

Mother of all atmospheres tonight.

We can make a real good atmosphere if we stick with the boys and be patient.

Hairs will go up when the players walk out and we all unite in support.

torchomatic

skybluesam66

I have never been more confident
They are going on about home advantage and a full house
Well I know which fans will be the loudest

Que sera sera

PurpleBin

Kevin Nolans dad lives on my road. Just chatting onto my barber who was cutting his hair yesterday. He was saying that County were robbed...Missed out them being dirty bastards.

baldy

Just wanna say safe travels to all the SBA that are making their way to Meadow Lane later & good luck to us all....hope we knock Nolans stupid snarly face outta the play-offs
I'll be watching this later with a couple of Albion fans & a Geordie fan & they're just as excited for the game as I am (my Tel Aviv girlfriend's even gonna be keeping an eye on the score & she said she'd even 'reward' me when she comes over to the U.K end of June if we win....probably means I'll be getting a lifetimes supply of hummus lolz)
PUSB etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread