Match Thread Notts County v Coventry Friday 18th May (4 Viewers)

CCFC54321

I’ll say it again if we stand up to them man for man we’ll win. The only way they will win if someone’s decides (like McDonald v Lincoln) they don’t fancy it will we lose.

One are two like JCH, stokes and Burge are playing for there futures tonight IHO

MTK

Get ready with everything sky blue for players coming out. Notts lot have got black and white t shirts on the stand to our right. They have to try and create an atmosphere !

lifeskyblue

a5a6cfada2fc0a2f6d811eff70868795.jpg

Stuff these magpies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

I remember when we could have been relegated by losing to Vile but because Notts County (who were already relegated) beat Luton in the last game of the season we were saved so in effect we owe them one but that payback will come another day NOT today PUSB

Sky_Blue_Daz

Got a Niggly feeling it’s going to pens tonight

Great_Expectations

I spent three years as a student at Nottingham Uni, so that’s three years worth of exams, coursework, dates etc and football matches. Ive even played at both grounds.

Yet this is the most nervous I’ve ever felt in this city.

shmmeee

I spent three years as a student at Nottingham Uni, so that’s three years worth of exams, coursework, dates etc and football matches. Ive even played at both grounds.

Yet this is the most nervous I’ve ever felt in this city.

Same here, though I’m not there and I once got mugged by a bunch of armed twelve year olds in The Meadows so pretty high bar to clear.

AFCCOVENTRY

we are a much better footballing side. Could you are a team that get a job done. We need to show some metal today and on a decent pitch we should play nicely.

Will be some early nerves though. Let's hope no mistakes in the first 15mins.

BodicoteSkyBlue

I watched that game very quietly whilst stood on the Holte with Matesx
I remember when we could have been relegated by losing to Vile but because Notts County (who were already relegated) beat Luton in the last game of the season we were saved so in effect we owe them one but that payback will come another day NOT today PUSB

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread