Nothing to keep us there anymore (2 Viewers)

Ring Of Steel

I don't understand why all the conscientious objectors get so offended and wound up at people prop up their club at St Andrews, while they sit on their arses giving out sermons on why they don't bother.

Ring Of Steel

I really don't. I've had season tickets for my seasons than I haven't. I never wore it like a badge of honour though. Ffs stop bullying people for having a different opinion to you.

"stop bullying me" he said, after showing up on a forum he has no interest in & slagging off all and sundry who dare to attend games.

The coventrian

I don't understand why all the conscientious objectors get so offended and wound up at people prop up their club at St Andrews, while they sit on their arses giving out sermons on why they don't bother.
Were the people who went to sixfields propping up the club? They're not propping up the club though are they.
Sitting on their arses? What like you you mean? Easy to throw stones from another country isnt it.

The coventrian

"stop bullying me" he said, after showing up on a forum he has no interest in & slagging off all and sundry who dare to attend games.
What are you on about you tit?
That poster dared to voice his opinion but as a few on here dont agree with it tiu all gang up on him and slag him off.

Ring Of Steel

I do like seeing all the people with the amazing morals getting salty that we are doing really well.

thats what it all boils own to ultimately, they were hoping that we did really badly so that it would suit their dreary & depressing outlook on life.

oldfiver

The indemnity wouldn't exist if sisu wouldn't of scuttled off to the European court but hey fucking ho yeah?

There would not be any need for any indemnity if they did not consider they may have transgressed?

In a similar vein why did WASPs indemnify CCC?

What WASPs are expecting is SISU/CCFC indemnify them for an indemnity WASPS have given to CCC?

Yeah right!

wince

This talk has been done to death.
It has mate , I was just pointing how I have gone from attending 80% of games home and away every season to 0% , I'm not making excuses or pretending some moral stance Im just not interested in going to Brum , only commented as same old posters trying to pigeon hole every think into all the fans fault ect and every thing is an excuse , the truth is the product on offer is not for thousands like me , doesn't mean I don't want city to win or that I will never ever go again , its only on here that people try and paint that picture , for what reason I don't know

Tommo1993

It has mate , I was just pointing how I have gone from attending 80% of games home and away every season to 0% , I'm not making excuses or pretending some moral stance Im just not interested in going to Brum , only commented as same old posters trying to pigeon hole every think into all the fans fault ect and every thing is an excuse , the truth is the product on offer is not for thousands like me , doesn't mean I don't want city to win or that I will never ever go again , its only on here that people try and paint that picture , for what reason I don't know

Same as, kind of, I have no “excuse”. I just don’t want to. Logistics is no problem. But it’s been done to death. People really should move on. Both sides of the argument are sooooo tiresome.

ccfcway

not having a go, I just don't get it.

I understand perhaps the drop off in attendance (ie, only going to 50% instead of 80%) but do you not feel like your missing out ?. Why don't you go to away games any more ?, surely they are just as far as they were last season ?

I've been to more this season already than last season (it's cost me a fortune), I just think we are onto something special with this team and manager and I want to be part of it after years of being served up rubbish.

Again, not having a go, as each to their own, but I just would like to understand.

ccfcway

Same as, kind of, I have no “excuse”. I just don’t want to. Logistics is no problem. But it’s been done to death. People really should move on. Both sides of the argument are sooooo tiresome.

people should move on from discussing with ccfc fans why ccfc fans don't go to games ?

Tommo1993

people should move on from discussing with ccfc fans why ccfc fans don't go to games ?

Don’t you think fans bitching at each other for personal choices has ran its course? The football is great, we’ve all said, but sometimes it seems overshadowed by all this. Seems to big a pill to swallow for some. Occasionally on here but probably worse on Twatter and twatbook

ccfcway

Don’t you think fans bitching at each other for personal choices has ran its course? The football is great, we’ve all said, but sometimes it seems overshadowed by all this. Seems to big a pill to swallow for some. Occasionally on here but probably worse on Twatter and twatbook

ah ok, I stay away from those two social mediums regarding ccfc as I am fully aware it full of clowns and extreme (often ill-informed) polar opinions.

That's why I like this place, you can ignore the small amount of muppets who dedicate their lives on insulting and arguing, and by and large, everyone wants ccfc to do well and has invested in it (ie goes to the games or follows from afar)

I don't see it as bitching, i'm genuinely interested as to why wince doesn't go if its not logistics (especially away games). Matches like Saturday are exactly why I follow football. I get the "home" games thing, as by and large, despite results, the atmosphere is poor, but away games I don't understand at all how someone can lose the connection with something they used to do, especially when we are doing so well

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Come on ladz. it’s not that fuckingdifficult to understand is it?

They are his team but they aren’t. And he gave you the excuses he didn’t need to.

giphy.gif
No he gave his reasons

Tommo1993

I have an ST but what happens if we are at St Andrews next season, or the one after that?

A few seem to think it’s promotion or bust. I think I agree with them. Regardless of what league we’re in next season, we need to be back in Coventry. Something has to give.

Adge

I have an ST but what happens if we are at St Andrews next season, or the one after that?
Yep. Wonder how many of the “I’ve got a season ticket and go to St Andrews” brigade will be renewing if we are still out of Coventry next season?

Adge

2000 odd of the “brigade” will be at Rochdale.

Users who are viewing this thread