Nothing to keep us there anymore (3 Viewers)

Grendel

See what am I supposed to say now? I personally find it very uncomfortable going to Birmingham to watch Coventry, I have to get over that. I tried it at Northampton (the football was great and exciting there, too, and for 2/3 of the season we were motoring) but I couldn't get over the wrong coloured seats, the half empty stadium, the foreign surroundings... and Northampton was easier for me to get to than the Ricoh anyway - St Andrews isn't.

That's my view, I don't expect anybody else to share it, but that's my view. Encouraging is better than badgering for sure, but if I'm told that the football is great and exciting then my response would be as above. It's at that stage we get the pile in which is completely inappropriate, as opposed to just respecting we have different perspectives about it.

people who manage away games are by definition boycotting

3 of the trust board do that. By definition a boycott implies the decision is wrong and it’s in the clubs power to address that

The coventrian

The point now is; our route back is blocked by Wasps. And it’s not a secret anymore.

As Nick mentioned, and it’s plain to see, there are people with agendas purposely spouting bullshit and some people are fucking sick of it and call it out.

If you want to harp on something; How’s your faith in the Trust holding up?
If sisu wouldn't of ran off to the European court would be at the ricoh? Yes of no?

NorthernWisdom

people who manage away games are by definition boycotting

3 of the trust board do that. By definition a boycott implies the decision is wrong and it’s in the clubs power to address that
Or... somebody could feel uncomfortable watching games in the 'wrong' ground, but an away game is the norm, as it has been for x amount of years.

Hell, I've always preferred away games anyway. Alas, working Saturday mornings puts the kibosh on them really but, I'd be more disposed to away than home anyway.

Sky Blue Pete

See what am I supposed to say now? I personally find it very uncomfortable going to Birmingham to watch Coventry, I have to get over that. I tried it at Northampton (the football was great and exciting there, too, and for 2/3 of the season we were motoring) but I couldn't get over the wrong coloured seats, the half empty stadium, the foreign surroundings... and Northampton was easier for me to get to than the Ricoh anyway - St Andrews isn't.

That's my view, I don't expect anybody else to share it, but that's my view. Encouraging is better than badgering for sure, but if I'm told that the football is great and exciting then my response would be as above. It's at that stage we get the pile in which is completely inappropriate, as opposed to just respecting we have different perspectives about it.
Course and you know I respect that and you hugely

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
If sisu wouldn't of ran off to the European court would be at the ricoh? Yes of no?
If they hadn't referred it, someone else would have. Not sure why you get so hung up on this, Wasps confirmed negotiations continued with CCFC after they knew about it.

Do you know who referred the initial agreement for the Olympic stadium and West Ham to the EC? Rumours are it was Spurs. Once it was referred, the deal was ripped up.

NorthernWisdom

If they hadn't referred it, someone else would have. Not sure why you get so hung up on this
It does suggest SISU wished to create the conditions for the current outcome...

To a degree that's irrelevant, as a campaign should focus on the obvious point of movement first, and that's the indemnity. It's really not black and white here though - anymore than Northampton was.

Sky Blue Pete

The reason I signed back up? I signed back up as I was sick to death of seeing you and a few others blaming anyone but sisu for this. You just won't have a bad word said against them. What is it that irks you about them getting slagged off?
Wow nick is hugely negative towards Sisu. Most are for what they did in Northampton and for their lack of communication and stubbornness regarding legal action when they lose every time.
That said an agreement was made for playing at the Ricoh and then wasps asked them to do something that they weren’t able to do for fear of bankrupting the club for an error made by wasps and ccc. If indeed it was undersold. Now I’m told wasps are willing to talk but are they really? Surely Sisu and wasps have one another’s telephone numbers why can’t they talk and sort this out?
Why hasn’t wasps on the record commented on Sisu statement from June?
Why haven’t they said the indemnity isn’t the sticking point it’s this!
This is why we are currently saying cwr press can you not just ask relevant questions to get to the truth

Nick Eastwood - ccfc can play at ricoh if they dropped legals
Midlands today - ok

well no you were talking before the Eu complaint what’s different now?
Can you withdraw the need for Ccfc to sign what you asked them too?

yes or no?

Sky Blue Pete

To a degree that's irrelevant, as a campaign should focus on the obvious point of movement first, and that's the indemnity. It's really not black and white here though - anymore than Northampton was.
Just said something similar

MusicDating

The SISU end game has always been a mystery, but can't disagree that they probably had an EC complaint up their sleeve.

Yup, absolutely focus on the indemnity and the simple question which I don't think anyone can disagree with is 'If you've done nothing wrong, why are you asking for indemnity?'.

NorthernWisdom

and the simple question which I don't think anyone can disagree with is 'If you've done nothing wrong, why are you asking for indemnity?'.
The answer to that will be money tied up in risk - i.e. you set something aside on the offchance, even if you're convinced you're innocent. Sponsors are also more reluctant to come in / they want a cheaper deal as they see no smoke without fire.

It's SISU battering people in court (or Europe, in this instance!)

So it's a push to try and force a stop / transfer that risk onto somebody else. It's a business decision.

Alas, we have two clubs owned by people who see business ahead of culture, and community, and are willing to hammer everything apart for that. The only difference is that at least one of them owns something that should be in our community...

And because of that, forget about the questions, it's drop the indeminity request as you need to embed yourselves in the community, and that will go badly, in a financial sense, for you if you don't drop said indemnity.

The coventrian

Wow nick is hugely negative towards Sisu. Most are for what they did in Northampton and for their lack of communication and stubbornness regarding legal action when they lose every time.
That said an agreement was made for playing at the Ricoh and then wasps asked them to do something that they weren’t able to do for fear of bankrupting the club for an error made by wasps and ccc. If indeed it was undersold. Now I’m told wasps are willing to talk but are they really? Surely Sisu and wasps have one another’s telephone numbers why can’t they talk and sort this out?
Why hasn’t wasps on the record commented on Sisu statement from June?
Why haven’t they said the indemnity isn’t the sticking point it’s this!
This is why we are currently saying cwr press can you not just ask relevant questions to get to the truth

Nick Eastwood - ccfc can play at ricoh if they dropped legals
Midlands today - ok

well no you were talking before the Eu complaint what’s different now?
Can you withdraw the need for Ccfc to sign what you asked them too?

yes or no?
Nick hugely negative of sisu? Is he bollocks. He's always defended them. He wont have a bad word said against them. You could have a thread on here with 200 replies,but if one of the replies is negative about the scum he's all over it like a rash.

oldfiver

The thing is - which is blatantly ignored by some is the "complaint" is against CCC and not WASPS
So why are WASPs so concerned ?
Why do they not come out say what they have done that might cause them a problem. Also if THEY have have done something wrong why do they think ANYBODY should cover their misdemeanours?
What happens to WASPS if the complaint is upheld against the Council who in turn call on their indemnities from WASPS? I think if I was a Bondholder this is something I should be aware of?

Sky Blue Pete

Nick hugely negative of sisu? Is he bollocks. He's always defended them. He wont have a bad word said against them. You could have a thread on here with 200 replies,but if one of the replies is negative about the scum he's all over it like a rash.
I’m pretty sure he is tc

Liquid Gold

I’m pretty sure he is tc
Search for the thread where someone was praising sisu for investing in the team, Nick was on them saying they were full of shit and sisu do nothing for us. I think it may have been Greggs he was arguing with, maybe even the Owl thread?

The coventrian

Search for the thread where someone was praising sisu for investing in the team, Nick was on them saying they were full of shit and sisu do nothing for us. I think it may have been Greggs he was arguing with, maybe even the Owl thread?
Wouldn't know as I'm not on here 24/7 but eve if he was it was a one off.

The coventrian

The thing is - which is blatantly ignored by some is the "complaint" is against CCC and not WASPS
Why do they not come out say what they have done that might cause them a problem. Also if THEY have have done something wrong why do they think ANYBODY should cover their misdemeanours?
What happens to WASPS if the complaint is upheld against the Council who in turn call on their indemnities from WASPS? I think if I was a Bondholder this is something I should be aware of?
Probably cos wasps and the council are joined at the hip? I've no idea. I agree the indemnity needs to be dropped but I also know sisu started this clusterfuck mess years ago.

Liquid Gold

Wouldn't know as I'm not on here 24/7 but eve if he was it was a one off.
What about the thread where he listed all the things that we should be doing differently saying sisu are bad owners?

'This is how it is'
'What about this'
'I didn't know about that'

People have very strong opinions without bothering to educate themselves don't they.

shmmeee

If they hadn't referred it, someone else would have. Not sure why you get so hung up on this, Wasps confirmed negotiations continued with CCFC after they knew about it.

Do you know who referred the initial agreement for the Olympic stadium and West Ham to the EC? Rumours are it was Spurs. Once it was referred, the deal was ripped up.

The complaint was put in just before the cut off wasn’t it? Which would suggest if it hadn’t been no one else would’ve done it.

People on here so desperate to absolve the owners of any blame whatsoever, it gets a little ridiculous.

shmmeee

More importantly why do you capitalise Wasps?

usskyblue

Probably cos wasps and the council are joined at the hip? I've no idea. I agree the indemnity needs to be dropped but I also know sisu started this clusterfuck mess years ago.

We have common ground. But where do you stop backtracking? McGinnity, Richardson?

All we can affect is now...and our collective attention should be on Wasps.

It’s 100% right to keep a distrustful eye on SISU because they’ve undoubtedly created their fair share of bollox and caused division.

If truth be told, I don’t think you’ll find any SISU lovers on here.

Last edited:

MusicDating

The complaint was put in just before the cut off wasn’t it? Which would suggest if it hadn’t been no one else would’ve done it.

People on here so desperate to absolve the owners of any blame whatsoever, it gets a little ridiculous.
You see this when you make yourself look rather silly. I've yet to read a single post by anyone that does that. I don't even think anyone blames SISU for absolutely everything. People have differing views on what each participant in this clusterfuck should or shouldn't have done but your sentence is simply a lie.

Nick

Administrator
Ironic really from the person who is that desperate to absolve blame they try to rewrite history.

It's up there with your nonsense about me having links to SISU and getting free season tickets.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread