Not as much outrage on this as there should be (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

They don't want to disprove it, they want you to know they've done it and they can do it again.
Exactly, they're sticking two fingers up to the rest of the world knowing the likes of Trump and May won't do a thing.

dutchman

928551544.jpg

Gazolba

It's just unbelievable that they think they can now get away with saying "yes he died in a fight" after saying he left the embassy (although I don't think they specifically said he left alive).<snip>
Will probably turn out to be a mistranslation, instead of "he died in a fight", they meant to say "he died when we sawed his head off".

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Will probably turn out to be a mistranslation, instead of "he died in a fight", they meant to say "he died when we sawed his head off".

Which will then be re-translated as "He was getting a haircut in the embassy but it was only a trainee who did it and they accidentally cut his head off because they thought the bone saw was a razor. Easy mistake to make"

Otis

Which will then be re-translated as "He was getting a haircut in the embassy but it was only a trainee who did it and they accidentally cut his head off because they thought the bone saw was a razor. Easy mistake to make"
I think it was just a simple case of mishearing what he said.

When he walked in and said 'I have come to collect my divorce papers so I can marry my new fiancee' they misheard and read it as 'Death to the crown prince Salman and all his disciples.'

Gazolba

Let's not forget it was a team of Saudi nationals that flew planes into the World Trade Center in NYC.
They are well versed in these kinds of plots. But they are not so good at covering things up.

Otis

Let's not forget it was a team of Saudi nationals that flew planes into the World Trade Center in NYC.
They are well versed in these kinds of plots. But they are not so good at covering things up.
Yep. I would think there would be a better job to be had by the Keystone Kops.

Ashdown

Fucking disgusting murdering bastards ! Cruel race, can't wait for their planet destroying oil to run dry !

Nick

Administrator
So to confirm, bloke went into the Embassy and was killed and vanished?

They have said it was a fist fight and he died?

Can't the Turkish police investigate if it was in their country or if it's in an embassy does it count as their own country?

chiefdave

Can't the Turkish police investigate if it was in their country or if it's in an embassy does it count as their own country?
I think an embassy is technically classed as part of whichever country it is the embassy of. That's why you get people like Assange hiding out in them and the police not able to do anything.

Gazolba

Everything's ok. The Saudi Crown Prince has promised to punish the culprits. He's going to take away their medals.

Captain Dart

Everything's ok. The Saudi Crown Prince has promised to punish the culprits. He's going to take away their medals.
I thought it was the Shiites that were into self flagellation.

vow

He should have known better toby fayre....

First rule of Fight Club:

Never hold it at a Saudi Arabian embassy.

dutchman

He'll chop their heads off so as to look good in the west, even though they were following his orders in the first place.

Exactly as I predicted:

Saudi top prosecutor seeks death penalty in Khashoggi murder

Saud al-Mojeb says he is seeking the death penalty for five people in connection with Saudi journalist's killing.

Saudi Arabia's Attorney General is seeking the death penalty for five people charged with ordering and carrying out the murder of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi.

Saud al-Mojeb told a news conference in Riyadh on Thursday that five men ordered drugging and dismemberment of Khashoggi after "talks with him failed" inside the country's consulate in Istanbul.

He added that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, also known as MBS, was not implicated in the gruesome murder that has triggered global outrage.

Captain Dart

He added that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, also known as MBS, was not implicated in the gruesome murder that has triggered global outrage.
If he said otherwise his own head would be for the chop.

Captain Dart

I've seen it said Erdogan wants to set himself up as a new Caliph & boss the entire Islamic world.

One thing is sure he will never let go of power, democracy in Turkey is now a sham.

Users who are viewing this thread