Match Thread Norwich (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Robins said Baka did well. Frankly, he didn't do too bad and the reality is that Baka and Biamou are 3rd/4th choice strikers and when Godden is match fit, Walker and Godden will either be starting together, or battling it out between them.

He won’t start him again - it’s a total mystery why he was given another chance or even signed in the first place

Sky Blue Harry H

hucks is normally very complimentary about us. i dont share that view of him.

Agree x10. Always talks fondly of the club. I went to the 'alternative' game he turned out for at the Ricoh (amidst dispute - who was it against?) - about 5 years ago/ Still looked the best player on the pitch.

David O'Day

Agree x10. Always talks fondly of the club. I went to the 'alternative' game he turned out for at the Ricoh (amidst dispute - who was it against?) - about 5 years ago/ Still looked the best player on the pitch.

that the city old boys xi vs a midlands old boys xi? Same day as the first game at Northampton?

Rich

Just watched the highlights. Biamou really wanted that. Massive goal, quick reactions it meant far more to him than the defender.
Hopefully we’re gaining the confidence that we had last season and can continue a slow March on to mid table comfort.

stupot07

Just watched the highlights. Biamou really wanted that. Massive goal, quick reactions it meant far more to him than the defender.
Hopefully we’re gaining the confidence that we had last season and can continue a slow March on to mid table comfort.
People will say he could miss, but its all about recovery and reactions to get up and put it in quicker than the defender.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

People will say he could miss, but its all about recovery and reactions to get up and put it in quicker than the defender.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
“He couldn’t miss”

like he was just put in a position where he couldn’t miss there and didn’t make the effort

SIR ERNIE

Would prefer Norwich to go up than them Bournemouth cunts

Yes, me too, don't like their arrogance , don't like the new manager.
Mate of mine is a ST holder at Bournemouth. Says they were probably the strongest ever squad to get relegated from the PL and Howe messed up big time. I certainly think they're the strongest side in the championship this season and when you add back Ake, C Wilson and Ramsdale to the squad he's probably right.

Brighton Sky Blue

Mate of mine is a ST holder at Bournemouth. Says they were probably the strongest ever squad to get relegated from the PL and Howe messed up big time. I certainly think they're the strongest side in the championship this season and when you add back Ake, C Wilson and Ramsdale to the squad he's probably right.

Think West Ham’s that went down on over 40 points was better

Tommo1993

Yeah he did well to get up and finish it. But if the ball is rolling at a snail’s pace in front of a gaping goal, you’d be surprised how fast you can get up!

Speedies_Chips

He won’t start him again - it’s a total mystery why he was given another chance or even signed in the first place
Agreed. We spent a decent amount of money on him at a time when we only had a small pot to piss in. I’m a Robins fan, but I think he got this signing wrong.

clint van damme

i know i was being glib, he would of only been in the academy then anyway

There was some utter dross in that squad as well

the city program used to do a best 11 you played with each week and as the name suggest a city player would select the best 11 from players he's previously played with.
Kyle Reids was unbelievable. If I remember rightly the front two were Tevez and Sheringham!

Terry Gibson's perm

Their squad was no stronger than ours that got relegated.

Terry Gibson's perm

The EFL are cracking down on it. If you choose to watch an illegal stream you can't complain when it stops working. If it's important to you then pay to watch it legitimately.

The numbers are certainly appearing a lot more to see who it is, I am glad it’s depriving the club of much needed money.

Users who are viewing this thread