Match Thread Norwich (2 Viewers)

Grendel

If/when we stay up. I'd hope we might be able to buy Giles and/or Sam McCallum back. Can't think Wolves will want him at PL level - and he will want regular football, If, as expected. Norwich go back up, don't think they will want/need Sam. Wages/transfer fees may be tricky, but I'd hope we'd have a chance.

If Dabo is worth £10m I’d guess Giles is worth the same?

SlowerThanPlatt

Over rated

Giles is 20 he is a better prospect than the Norwich lad 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes - he was voted young player of the season in the Championship, made the team of the season and PFA team of the season. Last season he played in the Premier League and was in talks with Barcelona but the sides couldn’t agree on terms.

David O'Day

Yes - he was voted young player of the season in the Championship, made the team of the season and PFA team of the season. Last season he played in the Premier League and was in talks with Barcelona but the sides couldn’t agree on terms.

Didn't it turn out the Barca were just looking at loan?

cc84cov

If Barcelona were serious he’s gone another agent up to tricks prob

Gleneagles65

Norwich fans on the whole were very complimentary about our performance yesterday. Many thought Dabo was excellent and Robins got the subs spot on.

Cov kid 55

Norwich fans on the whole were very complimentary about our performance yesterday. Many thought Dabo was excellent and Robins got the subs spot on.
Where did you read that? I was looking at their forum yesterday and they just seemed to be bemoaning their luck with injuries, wailing about Aarons, but not recognizing that he brought it on himself with a horrendous challenge. I also read their pink ‘un and Evening News, which was similar, and the only ‘Norwich’ source who actually mentioned that it wasn’t a penalty, was Darren Huckerby. I actually thought the whole tone of the Norwich fans and media was one of total bias and a sense of entitlement to win every game, with very little appreciation of how well we played. I may, of course, have been reading a different forum, but their media is totally internally focused.

Users who are viewing this thread