Match Thread Norwich (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

Genuine question as didn’t watch the game.
Do you think Bakayoko will get another chance?

TBF thankless task as we seen with all our strikers this season playing up on their own. They still had a very decent back 4 and defensive midfielders.

Don't be too critical of Baka. Done a job.
End of story. Was part of the team.

hinckley cov

Don’t know if it’s already been said but thought ref did well to play on for our goal, as he could of given a free kick for that foul on Giles

87 n all that

TBF thankless task as we seen with all our strikers this season playing up on their own. They still had a very decent back 4 and defensive midfielders.

Don't be too critical of Baka. Done a job.
End of story. Was part of the team.
With Godden out and games coming sat-tues-sat then he might. I think he might suit impact sub role, joining another striker, rather than leading the line on his own.

Liquid Gold

Their board is proper deluded, saying we won because we were able to take advantage of the 5 subs rule rotating our squad. They reckon they didn't use their bench much because it's full of youngsters. I bet their youngsters have a higher pedigree than Max or Baka.

Grendel

Their board is proper deluded, saying we won because we were able to take advantage of the 5 subs rule rotating our squad. They reckon they didn't use their bench much because it's full of youngsters. I bet their youngsters have a higher pedigree than Max or Baka.

We had a thread bitching about the rule - a rule that gained us a point today

Liquid Gold

City team - Cost - Championship games before this season
Wilson - £0 - 0
Dabo - £0 - 0
McFadzean -£ 0 - 112
Hyam - £0 - 0
Ostigard - Loan - 0
Giles - loan - 0
Kelly - £0 - 19
Sheaf - loan - 0
Allen - £0 - 29
O'Hare - £0 - 4
Baka - £70k - 0

Total cost £70k
Total experience 164 games

Grant Hanley
Cost - £3.5m
Championship experience - 213

Norwich - "It's not fair 😭😭😭😭😭"

robbiekeane

The matches are not available but the phone-ins are all live and you can go back and listen to them. I live abroad and have an app shortcut to CWR - works great. Only issue is you sometimes miss the midweek phone-ins as they’re the same schedule as the game.
Can’t seem to get this to work, tried Windscribe and something else but just says content not working...nightmare

speedie87

I’m starting to think the 5 sub rule might suit us this season if work on the theory we will prob be behind in more games than in front, so can through on Attacking subs with nothing to lose

SlowerThanPlatt

I’m starting to think the 5 sub rule might suit us this season if work on the theory we will prob be behind in more games than in front, so can through on Attacking subs with nothing to lose

IMO we only used that many today because of Norwich’s situation where they weren’t going to use their bench

87 n all that

It gives us a chance to change formation. If we start with a back 4 we have the option of going to a 3 or 5 (depending on opinion). Robins made it work today that’s for sure and he’s not known for his sub making ability.

capel & collindridge

At the start of the season I assumed we'd get no points at all off the teams in the top six at the time we played them! Championship survival would depend on getting 2 points out of 3 against the bottom six (a total of 24 points). And hopefully a point a game from the other 22 games (making 46 points in total for the season). We may still need to do that.

But almost a third of the way through the season we are averaging 1.0 pts per game playing teams in the top six, 0.7 pts per game against teams from 7th to 18th in the table and just 0.5 pts per game against teams in the bottom six.

Carry on like that and we end up with less than 33 points.

On the other hand, if we can average 1.5 pts per game against teams in the bottom six over the whole season and continue as we are doing against all the other teams we'd end up with 45 points.

And if we can also average a point a game from all the other games (plus 1.5 per game against the bottom six) we end up with 52 points and almost certain safety.

Now that we seem to be competing better against almost all the teams in this league that is beginning to seem doable. Wearing sky-blue lenses, I am ever the optimist!

Evo1883

Tbh, they can moan about injuries but we made 5 changes too, have a very young squad and ours cost a couple mill... We have a couple players who played in league 2 and a host of young players who helped us up from league 1.... They have no right to moan about their predicament.

They were quite fortunate to come away with the point overall

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

City team - Cost - Championship games before this season
Wilson - £0 - 0
Dabo - £0 - 0
McFadzean -£ 0 - 112
Hyam - £0 - 0
Ostigard - Loan - 0
Giles - loan - 0
Kelly - £0 - 19
Sheaf - loan - 0
Allen - £0 - 29
O'Hare - £0 - 4
Baka - £70k - 0

Total cost £70k
Total experience 164 games

Grant Hanley
Cost - £3.5m
Championship experience - 213

Norwich - "It's not fair 😭😭😭😭😭"
That’s before you add Ben Gibson - £15 million - 157 championship games

and Northern Ireland international goalkeeper - Michael McGovern

87 n all that

That’s before you add Ben Gibson - £15 million - 157 championship games

and Northern Ireland international goalkeeper - Michael McGovern
The dropping out the prem is a harsh reality that a lot of fans can’t accept. Would have thought Norwich fans would be more accepting of it. They’re a yo-yo club (nothing wrong with that) but you’d think they wouldn’t view themselves as better than they are.

Brighton Sky Blue

The dropping out the prem is a harsh reality that a lot of fans can’t accept. Would have thought Norwich fans would be more accepting of it. They’re a yo-yo club (nothing wrong with that) but you’d think they wouldn’t view themselves as better than they are.

The 5 Bournemouth fans who pack out the Titch Bowl have been more spoiled with that Russian cash, the arrogance from them is next level. Hamer will hopefully remember to rake Cook a few times in the return

Evo1883

Also to any Norwich fans that may be dwelling on here....

Seen a few of your fans getting salty calling city a small club... Fair enough... This small club has spent almost a decade more than you in the top flight, and that's with our recent 20 year hemorrhage included... Get fucked, cheers for the point 👍

Users who are viewing this thread