Match Thread Norwich (2 Viewers)

clint van damme

Genuine question as didn’t watch the game.
Do you think Bakayoko will get another chance?

I honestly don't think he will mate, but what do I know, I didn't think he'd get this one.
Some players just can't convert their ability into playing consistently. And people will say he hasn't got ability which is bollocks but he's not going to do it in the Championship and there's question marks as to whether he can do it consistently at L1 level.

lifeskyblue

Yes I think he will. Worked tirelessly for the time he was on...occupied their back line and didn’t do much wrong. Naturally tired second half...but did his job well.
I think Robins will be made up for every single player today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mucca Mad Boys

Won a few headers, which were our best chances for a while. But, his movement needs improvement. A few times we broke forward and Baka was static.

The Reverend Skyblue

Great result skyblues.
It seems strange living yards from Carrow Road and not going to see my team play away.
It was the one game I looked for when the fixtures came out, but I'm just so proud that they got a result. Now onto Derby and as someone above has said the next 6 games are huge.

Liquid Gold

I think somebody has reported Oggy Oi to the Facebook police as they are going mad on there calling people grasses and scum.

Well worth the £10 today
I thought he got shut down already. I'm surprised they haven't got police involved to be honest, he might be able to hide his internet connection but he's been blagging cash from people so should be able to work out where that's going.

clint van damme

I thought he got shut down already. I'm surprised they haven't got police involved to be honest, he might be able to hide his internet connection but he's been blagging cash from people so should be able to work out where that's going.

how much do people pay him?

Terry Gibson's perm

I think it’s a closed group but I got a message saying Patreon me? Or something like that

Sky Blue Dal

Good result today BUT sorry for being a party pooper but our boys really now need to concentrate on our next match vs Derby. It is vital that we get a result here to widen the gap from the bottom three. We cannot underestimate them and allow them in.

December is the month we need to capitalise from as most game are winnable but won't be easy.

Let's hope our boys don't lose their head and get over carried away. Need to keep this unbeaten run going.

Well done lads. PUSB!!!

Users who are viewing this thread